If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby James » Mon Feb 08, 10 11:58 pm

I updated the sig size limit but I forgot all about avatars. I don't see the point in allowing them to be dimensionally bigger but I personally think we can squeeze in 60kb instead of 40kb. Just to allow some more colour friendly designs or "find image you like crop it down" really.

y/n?
Last edited by James on Mon Feb 08, 10 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Feb 09, 10 5:34 am

I say yes simply because space shouldn't be an issue, not when you consider the amount of active users on the forum and how often they change their avatars.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Tue Feb 09, 10 7:41 am

60kb instead of 40kb is too much. We only have 12 bytes left of space.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Feb 09, 10 9:04 am

You're joking right? 12 bytes?! LOL.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Tue Feb 09, 10 9:50 am

STOP. POSTING. ONLY. TWELVE BYTES LEFT.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Feb 09, 10 10:02 am

NO. IT'LL BE COOL.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Hanover Fist » Tue Feb 09, 10 11:40 am

Finally bitch
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Fri Feb 12, 10 1:30 pm

Twelve Bytes
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Sat Feb 13, 10 2:38 am

im pretty sure one of those guys behind that triad rap thing was called Twelve Bytes. Yes.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Sat Feb 13, 10 9:37 am

I just had an amazing 5 minute dream which will warrant 60kb.

I had a dream all usernames were changed to Crude Cyrillic (spelling James out of looks of English characters etc) and Dale came back and we were talking about this shitty music video (which doesn't exist) and swords came out of this thin metal rod.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Feb 13, 10 9:49 am

You guys didn't notice the limit got increased to 80kb ~5 days ago?
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Feb 13, 10 10:52 am

No I noticed it going to 85 this minute.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Sat Feb 13, 10 11:05 am

You dream about dxalpha? wtf haha
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby James » Sat Feb 13, 10 11:09 am

I dream about a lot of weird things it's perfectly normal. On Thursday night I dreamt about my tooth falling out while eating soup (I don't eat soup) from my gollywog cup then going to the dentist which has a tv in and CSI was playing the one with the Pendulum song during the videogame robbery thing and I couldn't stop laughing. I have an active imagination which autistics lack.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Feb 13, 10 12:00 pm

MainMan wrote:You dream about dxalpha? wtf haha

Do you even remember your dreams?

Alex wrote:You guys didn't notice the limit got increased to 80kb ~5 days ago?

I wanted the change, doesn't mean I was planning on utilizing it anytime soon.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby MainMan » Sat Feb 13, 10 12:30 pm

It's not really "active" if you all you think about is video games and dxalpha
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby clyzm » Sat Feb 13, 10 1:10 pm

i dream about dxalpha too

It really doesn't matter how weird dream experiences are - they are derived from real life experience. Just the other night I dreamed about living in Canada
Last edited by clyzm on Sat Feb 13, 10 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby synthetic » Sat Feb 13, 10 1:57 pm

I get scary dreams, wet dreams, all revolve around dxalpha and beighbs. Mainman usually dies first in my dreams.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Feb 13, 10 5:16 pm

portable mp3 player wrote:It really doesn't matter how weird dream experiences are - they are derived from real life experience. Just the other night I dreamed about living in Canada

So at some point or another (in this life or another) I have been near or around a Japanese, American and German person who were all on a train, two of which then died and the American then went home and cried about it to his parents as the two other people were his friends?

Yes, I have dreamed this, and it would be the second most vivid dream I've had. My most vivid one felt so real (as dreams can do), it went through the present until my death, as if I was living my life as I normally would. Then I woke up, kinda sucked lol.

I also, in the past, used to have a multitude of nights where I would scream in my sleep, according to my roommates. On the same nights my mate would dream situtations in which I would die rather gruesome deaths (from what I remember: shotguns, a giant lizard, bombs and the bottom of a cliff have been just a few of my deaths so far). I've known this guy since I was 3, it was somewhat creepy to be honest. Noting that I'd only ever scream in my sleep whenever he would dream of me dying.

I however, don't generally remember my dreams, or at least I don't think I do. What I think are dreams at the time don't seem like dreams, not because I'm fully aware that they're dreams (because that's just a lucid dream) but because they FEEL LIKE dreams but occur most frequently when I've just woken up but haven't actually gotten up yet. I don't know what the fuck these are, I tend to consider them just spontaneous thoughts and ideas but they're pretty fucking random.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Sat Feb 13, 10 5:32 pm

Mr. Tastix wrote:So at some point or another (in this life or another) I have been near or around a Japanese, American and German person who were all on a train, two of which then died and the American then went home and cried about it to his parents as the two other people were his friends?

World War II anyone?
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Feb 13, 10 5:59 pm

Alex wrote:
Mr. Tastix wrote:So at some point or another (in this life or another) I have been near or around a Japanese, American and German person who were all on a train, two of which then died and the American then went home and cried about it to his parents as the two other people were his friends?

World War II anyone?

The time felt like it was around WW2, but I don't see many Germans, Americans and Japanese people befriending each other back then (not saying it's impossible, just hate to visualize). Furthermore, what use do I have with World War fucking II?

Of course, dreams work in rather random ways anyway. If we knew about them then I probably wouldn't be discussing this right now.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Sat Feb 13, 10 6:13 pm

Mr. Tastix wrote:
Alex wrote:

World War II anyone?

The time felt like it was around WW2, but I don't see many Germans, Americans and Japanese people befriending each other back then (not saying it's impossible, just hate to visualize). Furthermore, what use do I have with World War fucking II?

Of course, dreams work in rather random ways anyway. If we knew about them then I probably wouldn't be discussing this right now.

Maybe the American was lying and wasn't feeling sad afterwards. He destroyed both the German and the Japanese. WHAT 'BOUT THAT. But hey, it's your dream.
Alex
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Sat Feb 13, 10 6:18 pm

Ken wrote:I get scary dreams, wet dreams, all revolve around dxalpha and beighbs. Mainman usually dies first in my dreams.

You have wet dreams about dxalpha?!?
Last edited by MainMan on Sat Feb 13, 10 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby Mastakilla » Sat Feb 13, 10 6:31 pm

BABY I CANT PROMISE YOU TOMRROW
BUT YOU CAN HAVE TONIGHT
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby synthetic » Sat Feb 13, 10 8:03 pm

MainMan wrote:
Ken wrote:I get scary dreams, wet dreams, all revolve around dxalpha and beighbs. Mainman usually dies first in my dreams.

You have wet dreams about dxalpha?!?

Doesnt get any wetter than that.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Sat Feb 13, 10 8:08 pm

MainMan wrote:It's not really "active" if you all you think about is video games and dxalpha

CSI, Pendulum and Russians are now videogames and DXALPHA.

Autistic logic.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Feb 14, 10 2:57 am

Alex wrote:
Mr. Tastix wrote:
Alex wrote:[quote="Mr. Tastix"]
So at some point or another (in this life or another) I have been near or around a Japanese, American and German person who were all on a train, two of which then died and the American then went home and cried about it to his parents as the two other people were his friends?

World War II anyone?

Maybe the American was lying and wasn't feeling sad afterwards. He destroyed both the German and the Japanese. WHAT 'BOUT THAT. But hey, it's your dream.[/quote]

The possibilities ARE rather endless.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby -HDD21- » Sun Feb 14, 10 12:11 pm

gotta love the 4D sleep space... i remember almost all of my dreams... even dreaming of events to come... also i do fly around alot in dreams... seeing things that are later confirmed to have happened.

anyone here have lucid ones?
-HDD21-
Wannabe

Postby Siva » Sun Feb 14, 10 8:34 pm

there was this one time i dreamed i was in a house that represented the internet and I opened the door with the dxalpha label on it and it was just monkeys throwing shit at each other

in fact that was behind every door
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby James » Sun Feb 14, 10 8:36 pm

but the only monkey here is you???????????
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Next

Return to Site and forum questions