A "site and forum question"

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

A "site and forum question"

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 1:28 pm

Why is psychotic not welcome on the forum any more? The flame wasn't even that bad yet he got a permanent ban..?

And that majinbuu guy too, even though I don't know him really
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby UT » Mon Apr 19, 10 2:18 pm

Why care so much? If he was respectful, he wouldn't be banned. You have eyes to watch how disrespectful he is. Maybe you need help :

To dae:
Mr. Tastix wrote:OH COME ON YOU FUCKING CUNTS. STICK A TAMPON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND SUCK IT UP. All two of you retards. Not my fault your parents dropped you and cracked your skulls when you were babies.

If I was admin, he would be banned since a long time. Dae already warned him a lot of times. That's his own fault.
Tim Sweeeeeeney<3
James wrote:Of course I do I'm living the dream!!!!

DJ wrote:wat dream

Chloe wrote:me, ofc
UT
Elite

Location: Action de déterminer avec précision le lieu de quelque chose.

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 2:38 pm

he didnt do anything he doesnt normally do, yet for some reason he got banned now. Which is why I asked; what has changed that makes him no longer welcome?
Last edited by MainMan on Mon Apr 19, 10 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby Dae » Mon Apr 19, 10 2:44 pm

MainMan wrote:what has changed that makes him no longer welcome?

my patience

it ran out
Dae
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 3:47 pm

but you even joked about the fact that he swore so much in his birthday thread, if i recall correctly? (the pie charts)
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Mon Apr 19, 10 3:52 pm

what topic was that?
also; majin is cool
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 3:57 pm

~SaSQuAtCH~ wrote:what topic was that?

MainMan wrote:his birthday thread
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby Alex » Mon Apr 19, 10 5:19 pm

MainMan wrote:but you even joked about the fact that he swore so much in his birthday thread, if i recall correctly? (the pie charts)

Swearing is not insulting by default.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Mon Apr 19, 10 5:47 pm

Alright kids it's me time, get ready for me (the only guy who'd tell you that will actually tell you what was up) and explore the world of analysing another DXALPHA user.

Psy is annoying to a lot of people, that's the basic description we all know and a perfect introduction to these beautiful 2 paragraphs.

To go further into this he just didn't seem to have one day where he wouldn't insult, swear or just be angry at anything. I know and some of you might know he actually has Asphergers syndrome and it's actually very guilty of me to insult autism when he was around as I know what it is like to witness someone with the disorder. I believe the infamous OCD side of the illness was focused on being angry or pretending to be angry even if he wasn't at all, he just found enjoyment in being angry. That's good for him like and it's the way he lives fair do but he would annoy other users with this attitude and personality of his.

Like a few other users like myself have taken, he was a little annoyed at what's been swirling around the community. However, in a tangent he would spout random unintelligible bullshit to try and insult people rather than asking them to rectify the problems he has with them. As a bystander I have witnessed an example of a relationship I've observed through posts; tensions have always seemed to break between Alex and Psy especially because whatever boundary they had towards each other it have always ran thin. (Amusing similarities is that they always hold a grudge against people like children, it's not ironic that they'd dislike each other.)

It's no different from banning you or Wasted for 'permanent' back in the past, Daedalus just got tired and bored of his non-stop generic flaming.

Majin is his cousin or other relative, he simply came here to troll with him. That explains his ban.
Last edited by James on Mon Apr 19, 10 5:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Mon Apr 19, 10 5:55 pm

Didn't know he had Asperger syndrome, it certainly explains a lot. I have a little more sympathy for the guy now considering.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Mon Apr 19, 10 6:00 pm

rofl I'm sure Psychotic doesn't have aspergers, that's something that trolls and newbies claim to have when they do something silly on the Internetz.. Hell, even KLOP told me he had aspergers when he hacked my forum because I changed to Alex's host from his crappy one. However if aspergers stands for being an idiot then fine.

Majin is his cousin or other relative, he simply came here to troll with him. That explains his ban.

LOL Majin lives in Chicago, Psy lives somewhere in NZ. They aren't relatives.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby James » Mon Apr 19, 10 6:01 pm

(A good fraction of people who actually troll on the internet do suffer from a form of autism.)

LOL Majin lives in Chicago, Psy lives somewhere in NZ. They aren't relatives.

Wrong Majin you retard. Majin from NZ is a Coheed and Cambria fanatic who I'm never going to speak to as people who like Coheed and Cambria are gay
Last edited by James on Mon Apr 19, 10 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 8:18 pm

~SaSQuAtCH~ wrote:However if aspergers stands for being an idiot then fine.

Exactly. Autism etc is just bullshit made up by nanny-state countries to make excuses for people with piss-poor social skills. Where does the line get drawn between just being an idiot and "having dyslexia/autistism/aspergers/etc"? 20 years ago people wouldn't have classified it as a "disease" and told these people to grow up sort their lives out, and they in turn would have grown up fine. Now everyone prances around like it's cancer or something
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby Dae » Mon Apr 19, 10 8:21 pm

MainMan wrote:Autism etc is just bullshit made up by nanny-state countries to make excuses for people with piss-poor social skills.

cool story bro
Dae
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 8:25 pm

if you disagree with my argument then at least provide a constructive rebuttal rather than a troll post.
Last edited by MainMan on Mon Apr 19, 10 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Mon Apr 19, 10 8:26 pm

No, you mean recent autism and asphergers syndrome diagnoses is made for excuses with people with poor skills just like dyslexia and ADHD. It's the new rage sadly.

And yes many people with high functioning autism and asphergers syndrome grow great if their focus tends to be on a art or trade. They're fascinating people when they challenge it and channel it correctly.

cool story bro

No. Just don't say that.
Last edited by James on Mon Apr 19, 10 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Dae » Mon Apr 19, 10 8:33 pm

MainMan wrote:if you disagree with my argument then at least provide a constructive rebuttal rather than a troll post.

What for?
Dae
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 8:35 pm

James wrote:No, you mean recent autism and asphergers syndrome diagnoses is made for excuses with people with poor skills just like dyslexia and ADHD. It's the new rage sadly.

Yes, exactly this.

James wrote:And yes many people with high functioning autism and asphergers syndrome grow great if their focus tends to be on a art or trade. They're fascinating people when they challenge it and channel it correctly.

I don't disagree that they can be very talented, but is it really a "disease"? It's just a different psychological make-up like any other, like being introvert or extrovert etc, and hence one where the negative aspects can be removed by better bringing-up.
Last edited by MainMan on Mon Apr 19, 10 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 8:39 pm

Dae wrote:
MainMan wrote:if you disagree with my argument then at least provide a constructive rebuttal rather than a troll post.

What for?

ты что кривляешься?
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Mon Apr 19, 10 8:41 pm

Yeah it's a mental illness I didn't say disease ctrl+f "disease".

What for?

I'll put your iPads in the sun for 10 minutes killing it.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 8:43 pm

James wrote:Yeah it's a mental illness I didn't say disease ctrl+f "disease".

disease/illness my point still stands.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Mon Apr 19, 10 8:44 pm

But it is a mental illness ,,|,
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 9:18 pm

James wrote:But it is a mental illness ,,|,

No, it's just people that need to be brought up differently - hype makes it into an illness
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby Dae » Mon Apr 19, 10 9:26 pm

MainMan wrote:
Dae wrote:

What for?

ты что кривляешься?

Подбирай выражения.

Why would I want to waste time disproving your (provocative) assumption if you gave yourself a trouble to provide anything to back it up? Think who's trolling here.

I could possibly agree that autism might be an overused diagnosis for kids who just fail to socialize, but it does not mean that autism is not an actual disorder.
Dae
Alpha

Postby James » Mon Apr 19, 10 9:27 pm

You said a /b/ meme you lost this argument on repeating

what

psy

did??????????????????
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Apr 19, 10 9:56 pm

I must note that Psychotic, although very inflammatory and easily disturbed by many non-provoking posts, has been a good friend of mine with a righteous attitude towards art, especially web-design and other sorts. Plus I cannot recall any skirmishes he has had with me (despite me being one of the more inflammatory people on Alpha lol).

Yes what he did was pretty wrong with the insulting but I'm sure he meant none of it. Josh is a good friend when he wants to be.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Mon Apr 19, 10 9:57 pm

Absolutely correct. I'm not hating on him it's just for his best if he stays banned.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 9:59 pm

To be honest me and him used to have some shit between us, but we sorted it out, constructively, via PMs, but I agree that it was a rare occasion, for both me and him :lol:
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby MainMan » Mon Apr 19, 10 10:02 pm

Dae wrote:
MainMan wrote:
Dae wrote:[quote="MainMan"]if you disagree with my argument then at least provide a constructive rebuttal rather than a troll post.

What for?

ты что кривляешься?

Подбирай выражения.

Why would I want to waste time disproving your (provocative) assumption if you gave yourself a trouble to provide anything to back it up? Think who's trolling here.

I could possibly agree that autism might be an overused diagnosis for kids who just fail to socialize, but it does not mean that autism is not an actual disorder.[/quote]
Waste time? Oh sorry, I forgot that the other threads on dxalpha were such a good use of your time. What for? cool story bro? Это кто здесь провокатор? И кому здесь надо лучше подбирать выражения? Я конечно понимаю что ты возомнил себя здесь 'аттцом' но это еще не повод...

If you disagree with me, post constructively, else don't post at all and don't troll, because that's exactly what you would warn me for, were it the other way around.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Mon Apr 19, 10 10:03 pm

If you disagree with me, post constructively, else don't post at all and don't troll, because that's exactly what you would warn me for, were it the other way around.

Oh man we need a high five for that one.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Next

Return to Site and forum questions