Sig problem

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Sig problem

Postby clyzm » Sat Dec 31, 05 11:57 pm

I've encountered this problem many times before. When I first log on to DXAlpha, I don't see any sigs (and sometimes it says that there is no such sig as that, even though there is), and at random times the sigs come back. Why is this? I have Show Sigs in Topic option on, and attach sig every time you post option on, but the sigs wont' show. Is it because of the slow load time?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Dae » Sat Dec 31, 05 11:59 pm

Does it show text signatures?
Dae
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Sun Jan 01, 06 3:38 am

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:Does it show text signatures?

It shows your signature. And even some people's text. But it does not show mine!
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Dae » Sun Jan 01, 06 11:46 am

Atomsk wrote:

It shows your signature. And even some people's text. But it does not show mine!

What browser do you use? (name & version)
Dae
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Sun Jan 01, 06 4:58 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:
Atomsk wrote:

Firefox 1.0.6

Nevermind. The sigs show now :D
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Dae » Sun Jan 01, 06 5:04 pm

Atomsk wrote:
~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:
Atomsk wrote:[quote="~[A]Daedalus~"]Does it show text signatures?

Firefox 1.0.6

Nevermind. The sigs show now :D[/quote]
Derek, i had been having the same problem on 1.0.6, before upgrade to FireFox 1.5.
Dae
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Sun Jan 01, 06 5:05 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:
Atomsk wrote:
~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:[quote="Atomsk"][quote="~[A]Daedalus~"]Does it show text signatures?

Firefox 1.0.6

Derek, i had been having the same problem on 1.0.6, before upgrade to FireFox 1.5.[/quote]

Don't worry. I made Firefox go 4x as fast when loading pages now, literally making Firefox faster than it was when I first installed it.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Dae » Sun Jan 01, 06 5:08 pm

Atomsk wrote:
~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:
Atomsk wrote:[quote="~[A]Daedalus~"][quote="Atomsk"][quote="~[A]Daedalus~"]Does it show text signatures?

Firefox 1.0.6

Derek, i had been having the same problem on 1.0.6, before upgrade to FireFox 1.5.[/quote]

Don't worry. I made Firefox go 4x as fast when loading pages now, literally making Firefox faster than it was when I first installed it.[/quote]
Oh, isn't it that hack which increases count of packets which are being sent to the server per second or something like that?
Dae
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Sun Jan 01, 06 5:11 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:
Atomsk wrote:
~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:[quote="Atomsk"][quote="~[A]Daedalus~"][quote="Atomsk"][quote="~[A]Daedalus~"]Does it show text signatures?

Firefox 1.0.6

Don't worry. I made Firefox go 4x as fast when loading pages now, literally making Firefox faster than it was when I first installed it.[/quote]
Oh, isn't it that hack which increases count of packets which are being sent to the server per second or something like that?[/quote]

If by that you mean going to aboutcfg, then yes, I just saw an article titled "Making Firefox faster" on TechMonkeys
clyzm
Forum Master God

Return to Site and forum questions