Apology too everyone

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Apology too everyone

Postby ~Mike~ » Sat Feb 04, 06 8:35 am

I don't even remember half of went on back then, (I've been too busy with clan stuff on BattleField 2, Good game ;D) When I came back I made a post about the thread that got me banned, I didn't rekindle the argument I just stated what I was trying too say, and some people misudnerstood it for me wanting too start the debate back up, trust me I don't. Now you have too notice that I don't want too flame, and I haven't made but one flame I'll admit that but I don't remember any others so sorry if theres more than one. I know everyone will say too shut up and accept the fact that "No one likes me, I'm worthless, I'm gay, I'm retarded, I'm useless, I'm worthless." but I'm just saying I didn't meen anything by doing that. I apologize for spamming so much but the idea of it was too get back too my old post number, and get settled in so everyone knew I was back, since most people just want too ignore me anyways. and dont say that I'm asking for sympathy here because I've learned more than one thing about you dudes, and one of them is that Sympathy isnt something you guys have on these forums. When I started arguing with Atomsk, it was because he'd already started off biting at me, I guess neither of us like each too this day and I alreayd PMed him an apology and a truce and a ask for actual friendship. I know this would burn my soul opening up and apologizing too you like this, thats why I have a peice of wood in my mouth, I feel like if I bite too hard I'll break the damn thing so I'm holding back. I get angry alot on these forums because I don't anywhere else, I talk alot of shit here and I'm sorry if some people dont like it. I come here too blow off steam and talk maybe download a bit and review updates, not too pick fights with the moderators trust me, I have a little common sense. I apologize for whatever the hell I mighta left out.
~Mike~
Wannabe

Postby Gishank » Sat Feb 04, 06 9:28 am

Mike, in my eyes it is too late for that. 8)
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Mike~ » Sat Feb 04, 06 9:59 am

Klop, Shut the hell up if you dont got something worthwhile too say spammer
~Mike~
Wannabe

Postby Gishank » Sat Feb 04, 06 10:00 am

I am not spamming you little shh i was replieing.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Mike~ » Sat Feb 04, 06 10:02 am

I don't care I told you too leave me alone for a fucking reason so do it, you tormenting little fucked up chimp

EDIT- Ok, I've flamed too much lets take this too MSN, I'm gonna unblock you and we'll "Settle" this :twisted:
~Mike~
Wannabe

Postby Gishank » Sat Feb 04, 06 10:03 am

Mike, i am being nice to you now.
So you can either accept it or sod off.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Mike~ » Sat Feb 04, 06 10:09 am

ok, in order too be nice too me you have too stop posting where I'm posting so I can chill out and not have too notice your presence for a bit, seriously no offense now for the rest of the day leave me alone
~Mike~
Wannabe

Postby Gishank » Sat Feb 04, 06 10:11 am

I am posting where and when i like due to this being a forum and...

You = Wannabe.

Me = Bak frm teh bans (tm)
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Mike~ » Sat Feb 04, 06 10:14 am

ANYWAYS, so guys I'm really sorry, I just want too put it behind us and start over, and since we've yet too do that no one here knows what is going too happen
~Mike~
Wannabe

Postby Gishank » Sat Feb 04, 06 10:22 am

Mike, i will forgive you IF you stop making useles rants.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Krieg » Sat Feb 04, 06 2:51 pm

it looks so simple , fuck things up , saying sorry and than everything is suppose to be oke again
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Cozmo » Sat Feb 04, 06 3:01 pm

mike, the only reason people get annoyed is because your annoyed at people annoying you - When you reply to somthing agressively it starts a big flame and so on... i get annoyed at the people on [A] forums sometimes but i hold it in, (like a fart at my gf's house...)
Eventualy you will become old news and a normal forum poster :)
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Gishank » Sat Feb 04, 06 3:36 pm

~Cozmo~ wrote:(like a fart at my gf's house...)

I don't thibnk we really wanted to know that, lol.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Sat Feb 04, 06 6:33 pm

I don't buy it, I never buy it, he made over 6 apologies and 2 "let's drop it" posts, I never will buy it, after this if we be nice to him, he'll repeat the flames and spam in rant box, because he's Mike, the village idiot. Probably another lie. Good thing, too, I was getting bored of the rekindled flames.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Wasted » Sat Feb 04, 06 7:11 pm

Im probably just late, is he banned again?
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Gishank » Sat Feb 04, 06 8:21 pm

Yes, he is banned again wasted.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Wasted » Sat Feb 04, 06 8:28 pm

Can i party?
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Gishank » Sat Feb 04, 06 8:29 pm

Sue, why not?
*Sticks a firework up Wasted's arse*

0!!!!!!
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Wasted » Sat Feb 04, 06 8:32 pm

oo YEAH BABY.. GIVE IT TO ME!
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Gishank » Sat Feb 04, 06 8:33 pm

*Whatches wasted fly to the moon*

BOOM!!!!

Ooh, thats gotta hurt.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Wasted » Sat Feb 04, 06 8:34 pm

really is cheese!
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Cozmo » Sat Feb 04, 06 9:29 pm

wtf happened to that conversation?! :shock:
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Wasted » Sat Feb 04, 06 9:46 pm

i i felyt klops crotch
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Gishank » Sun Feb 05, 06 9:32 am

~Wasted~ wrote:i i felyt klops crotch

OMG WASTED IS TURNING INTO HYBRID 2!!!!
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Feb 05, 06 1:42 pm

Okay... So he's banned... AGAIN... One question -- Why? And don't fucken say "cause he's a little annoying sh** and should never be allowed here" or something accross those lines because I don't really give a fuck.

Yes, no one likes him. Cozmo didn't help by reminding everyone he should be unbanned but it would be unfair to ban someone, say they'll be unbanned 1 month later and then you don't unban them - wait for it...

THEN you ban them again and so far I've seen NO reason as to why... Yeah, I don't believe any of this bullsh** apology as I've seen all of his previous ones but fair is fair and if anyone of you's tells me to shut the fuck up I'll kick your ass so hard you wish you were never even spawned on this sh** hole for an Earth!
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Conceited » Sun Feb 05, 06 2:24 pm

Cause he's an annoying little sh**
Conceited
Master

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Feb 05, 06 2:26 pm

I know, I read other posts. Any1 know where the little sh*t lives?...

*loads up GEP*
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Re: Apology too everyone

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sun Feb 05, 06 3:35 pm

Dubino wrote:I don't even remember half of went on back then, (I've been too busy with clan stuff on BattleField 2, Good game ;D) When I came back I made a post about the thread that got me banned, I didn't rekindle the argument I just stated what I was trying too say, and some people misudnerstood it for me wanting too start the debate back up, trust me I don't. Now you have too notice that I don't want too flame, and I haven't made but one flame I'll admit that but I don't remember any others so sorry if theres more than one. I know everyone will say too shut up and accept the fact that "No one likes me, I'm worthless, I'm gay, I'm retarded, I'm useless, I'm worthless." but I'm just saying I didn't meen anything by doing that. I apologize for spamming so much but the idea of it was too get back too my old post number, and get settled in so everyone knew I was back, since most people just want too ignore me anyways. and dont say that I'm asking for sympathy here because I've learned more than one thing about you dudes, and one of them is that Sympathy isnt something you guys have on these forums. When I started arguing with Atomsk, it was because he'd already started off biting at me, I guess neither of us like each too this day and I alreayd PMed him an apology and a truce and a ask for actual friendship. I know this would burn my soul opening up and apologizing too you like this, thats why I have a peice of wood in my mouth, I feel like if I bite too hard I'll break the damn thing so I'm holding back. I get angry alot on these forums because I don't anywhere else, I talk alot of poop here and I'm sorry if some people dont like it. I come here too blow off steam and talk maybe download a bit and review updates, not too pick fights with the moderators trust me, I have a little common sense. I apologize for whatever the hell I mighta left out.

<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Wasted » Sun Feb 05, 06 4:52 pm

I would leave spidey to this usually, but as he made the post,

Owned.
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Re: Apology too everyone

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Feb 07, 06 10:43 am

[Z]_Spiderbot01_[Z] wrote:
Dubino wrote:I don't even remember half of went on back then, (I've been too busy with clan stuff on BattleField 2, Good game ;D) When I came back I made a post about the thread that got me banned, I didn't rekindle the argument I just stated what I was trying too say, and some people misudnerstood it for me wanting too start the debate back up, trust me I don't. Now you have too notice that I don't want too flame, and I haven't made but one flame I'll admit that but I don't remember any others so sorry if theres more than one. I know everyone will say too shut up and accept the fact that "No one likes me, I'm worthless, I'm gay, I'm retarded, I'm useless, I'm worthless." but I'm just saying I didn't meen anything by doing that. I apologize for spamming so much but the idea of it was too get back too my old post number, and get settled in so everyone knew I was back, since most people just want too ignore me anyways. and dont say that I'm asking for sympathy here because I've learned more than one thing about you dudes, and one of them is that Sympathy isnt something you guys have on these forums. When I started arguing with Atomsk, it was because he'd already started off biting at me, I guess neither of us like each too this day and I alreayd PMed him an apology and a truce and a ask for actual friendship. I know this would burn my soul opening up and apologizing too you like this, thats why I have a peice of wood in my mouth, I feel like if I bite too hard I'll break the damn thing so I'm holding back. I get angry alot on these forums because I don't anywhere else, I talk alot of poop here and I'm sorry if some people dont like it. I come here too blow off steam and talk maybe download a bit and review updates, not too pick fights with the moderators trust me, I have a little common sense. I apologize for whatever the hell I mighta left out.

Three Words: MAJOR FUCKING OWNAGE!!!
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Next

Return to Site and forum questions