Serious ¬_¬

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Serious ¬_¬

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Feb 09, 06 10:28 pm

Ok, im not exactly the model member, I spam now and again, and all that cock-a-doodle do, but why the hell should I come onto these forums and find my signature has pretty much been wiped!

Now, I have no justification to have such a big signature, even though from what I recall on the forum rules, there is no rule saying "your signature must be smaller than etc". But if you wanted me to shorten my sig, thats fine.

What has SERIOUSLY annoyed me, is that because I wasn't asked to sort it out, it was just "deleted" for me, I have now lost one of my most prized images in the whole freaking internet (my "Once you go Black, you never go back" sig.

To be freaking honest, all these fancy pants "photoshop" sigs are complete BS as far as I'm concerned, the amount of work and effort gone into making that sig means that it was probably the most artistic of sigs I have known (obviously my viewpoint on Art is in comparison of effort, which surprisingly IS a model factor for modern artistic culture aka The Turner Prize).

Now I've searched enough to find the bloody thing, and if I never find it, moi = very upset, not only does it represent a modern view of art comprised on the internet, but its also a reminder of the past, a good recall for friendship history.

And I probably am blowing my trumpet over something so trivial, but you have to understand, these measures could have been avoided, given a more diplomatic and logical approach to the problem of my sig being "too big".

PM next time, Im not an idiot who will rebel against this forum, Im a freaking dxalpha forum veteren as far as im concerned.

MrBlack
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby James » Thu Feb 09, 06 10:32 pm

The rule was here: http://www.dxalpha.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=79934

The no notification of the removal was harsh though, wasn't me.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Snakey » Thu Feb 09, 06 10:39 pm

You broke the main rule by deleting the sig, that ben is an exception for all rules
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Thu Feb 09, 06 11:21 pm

<3
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Bob » Fri Feb 10, 06 12:52 am

You know who actually made that thing?

Me baby, me.
Bob
Forum God

Postby clyzm » Fri Feb 10, 06 3:58 am

I call Rebellion against [A] Tyranny!
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Dae » Fri Feb 10, 06 8:19 am

I couldn't know it would annoy you so much. Sorry then! :)
I was in bad mood and unfortunately your 6 floor signature was the first thing i noticed after i opened some topic.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Fri Feb 10, 06 4:26 pm

cataclyzm wrote:I call Rebellion against [A] Tyranny!

what tyranny , they were worse during the days of the jeohism and the uber nazi mode =P
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Bob » Fri Feb 10, 06 11:42 pm

We Jeohists still lurk in the shadows of society only one day to return and once more actively vie for power and penetration.
Bob
Forum God

Return to Site and forum questions