If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Tsukasa Nishino » Thu Mar 23, 06 1:04 am

cataclyzm wrote:You're just a hypocrite. You base suggestions off posts. I know what spamming is, and I just happen to see one right now. Your opinion is that the threads we open are stupid, and that's one of the many stereotypical things you have said. Threads are stupid through your eyes, but some threads aren't. It's funny to see pathetic argumenters trying to come up with so many damn reasons to make me look bad, kinda funny really, I would expect this from dolts. Just keep making them up, when you're bored start using evidence. Kinda hard, right? You can open a thread to say whatever you like, regardless of the message unless it breaks the rule of the forum. If you think opening a thread just to say something is stupid, then you're the exact definition of 'stupidity." Only two people here are jokes; maybe a third. Those people are wasted, klop, and maybe mainman . The other people, even though I can't entirely speak for them, are serious. Another view from this is to actually take into accounting, is that before there were limits, there were the normal forum. It was fun back then, but when Jay got tired of the deus ex section, he decided for another uber nazi mode, which kinda pisses me off because he goes uber nazi just because of arguments around this forum like this one you and I are having. Now, before you post more stupidity, please take into accounting different views of this forum.

Bold#1- I did not mention ALL the threads open are stupid so read carefully dumbfuck
Bold#2- maybe you're glued to your seat, but try checking the reflection of your monitor, you're looking right at one
Bold#3- Already am and you're part of it
Bold#4- I couldn't care less what they do as long as Jay acheives what he started out to do
Bold#5 -why are you panicking as if there is no tomorrow? unless you are part of that circus, I don't see a point in argueing any further and let Jay do what he wants

sorry Jay for starting an arguement
Tsukasa Nishino
Master

Postby Conceited » Thu Mar 23, 06 1:14 am

what the fuck has a circus got to do with anything?
Conceited
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Mar 23, 06 1:15 am

I couldn't be arsed reading that post, just more hypocritical bullshit you keep desperately trying to make up, that sums it up quite nicely. I have more important things to do than argue with an imbecile like yourself. See ya later, and when you start developing brain cells, gimme a call and then we can continue this argument.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Tsukasa Nishino » Thu Mar 23, 06 1:31 am

cataclyzm wrote:hypocritical bullshit. I have more important things to do than argue with an imbecile like yourself. See ya later, and when you start developing brain cells, gimme a call and then we can continue this argument.

Hypocritical Bullshit? You were born as one so dont drag others to your level
More Important Things? Like jack off in front of the computer or crying to your mom
Developing Brain Cells? Thank God I can unlike you who already wasted them all from drinking
and I have no intentions in arguing with a crybaby who cannot adapt to some new simple rules
Tsukasa Nishino
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Mar 23, 06 2:41 am

Wow. I would expect this from low-lives like yourself. I was born as hypocritical bullshit? Wow, starting to make lots of sense now :roll: You probably don't know what the fuck hypocritical even means, so don't go around using the word if you have no fucking clue what it is. Funny how you can use things you think I do IRL to justify your own stupid bullshit. Well, why don't you go read your silly Jap mangas and start worshipping the manga gods for creations, eh? =) I'm not an alcoholic, again another hypocritical predicament made by a stupid little internet infidel, but don't worry, it's no surprise coming from you. So I go against the rules and you call me a crybaby? Alright then. If you think debating is being a crybaby, you must think MLK was a damn infant then. Anyways, I can't be arsed trying to get things in your 50 mile thick skull, it's almost impossible if you really think about it, but I forgot, you don't think anymore, do you?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Tsukasa Nishino » Thu Mar 23, 06 3:06 am

cataclyzm wrote:Wow. I would expect this from low-lives like yourself. I was born as hypocritical bullshit? Wow, starting to make lots of sense now :roll: You probably don't know what the fuck hypocritical even means, so don't go around using the word if you have no fucking clue what it is. Funny how you can use things you think I do IRL to justify your own stupid bullshit. Well, why don't you go read your silly Jap mangas and start worshipping the manga gods for creations, eh? =) I'm not an alcoholic, again another hypocritical predicament made by a stupid little internet infidel, but don't worry, it's no surprise coming from you. So I go against the rules and you call me a crybaby? Alright then. If you think debating is being a crybaby, you must think MLK was a damn infant then. Anyways, I can't be arsed trying to get things in your 50 mile thick skull, it's almost impossible if you really think about it, but I forgot, you don't think anymore, do you?

Dont start calling people low-lives when you making yourself into one, second I can worship whatever I fuckin want. Enough with this hypo shit because that's the only comeback you can ever think of and yes you are a crybaby and in case if you cannot face reality, no one's head can be 50 miles thick and anyone who has that would be you who is spassing back with the only comeback that you can think of.
Tsukasa Nishino
Master

Postby Siva » Thu Mar 23, 06 11:11 am

I for one love to read japanese manga. =/

I'm black, 12, and english, So I have no japanese blood in me.

So I don't really get where cataclyzm is getting the "Worshipping manga gods" From but hey. I cannot be arsed.

Just out of wonder, clyzm where you from?

ON TOPIC: I <3 jay XD
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby MainMan » Thu Mar 23, 06 2:31 pm

Tsukasa Nishino wrote:Dont start calling people low-lives when you making yourself into one, second I can worship whatever I fuckin want. Enough with this hypo shit because that's the only comeback you can ever think of and yes you are a crybaby and in case if you cannot face reality, no one's head can be 50 miles thick and anyone who has that would be you who is spassing back with the only comeback that you can think of.

Let me sum up your life: Anime Fag.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Siva » Thu Mar 23, 06 4:00 pm

Where is the <3 at =/
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby James » Thu Mar 23, 06 4:37 pm

~MainMan~ wrote:Let me sum up your life: Anime Fag.

You're this close to a warning: Very close.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Mar 23, 06 5:03 pm

The Crowing wrote:

for once im with you on that
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby MainMan » Thu Mar 23, 06 5:24 pm

The Crowing wrote:

Sorry, I admit, that was out of line.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Mar 23, 06 5:45 pm

~MainMan~ wrote:
The Crowing wrote:

Sorry, I admit, that was out of line.

np
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby Wasted » Thu Mar 23, 06 8:21 pm

If he says n"np" and gets away without a warning, I have the right to say lol.
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Snakey » Thu Mar 23, 06 8:41 pm

I personally do not see what the fuck this fuss is over Jay's admining.

He ensures the rules are obeyed (A change the forum has been in need of for a long time now) and locks a topic, gives 2 warnings.

OMG FACIST!11
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Wasted » Thu Mar 23, 06 8:44 pm

thats the point, only 2, when like 10 coudl have been given if he had been using the strictness that he used with me and mainman.
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Snakey » Thu Mar 23, 06 8:46 pm

I haven't seen a post that that has deserved a warning where one has not been issued, except in the case of Smookie's "lol" post, which I deleted, so blame me.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Wasted » Thu Mar 23, 06 8:47 pm

how botu mr blacks "np"?
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Snakey » Thu Mar 23, 06 8:48 pm

It had relevance to the topic (namely MainMan's post) and if he had posted "No Problem" then it would have been allowed, they both mean the same thing anyway.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Wasted » Thu Mar 23, 06 8:49 pm

Lol means laugh out loud, If I had said very CLassic I would get away with it?
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Krieg » Thu Mar 23, 06 8:54 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Wow. I would expect this from low-lives like yourself. I was born as hypocritical bullshit? Wow, starting to make lots of sense now :roll: You probably don't know what the fuck hypocritical even means, so don't go around using the word if you have no fucking clue what it is. Funny how you can use things you think I do IRL to justify your own stupid bullshit. Well, why don't you go read your silly Jap mangas and start worshipping the manga gods for creations, eh? =) I'm not an alcoholic, again another hypocritical predicament made by a stupid little internet infidel, but don't worry, it's no surprise coming from you. So I go against the rules and you call me a crybaby? Alright then. If you think debating is being a crybaby, you must think MLK was a damn infant then. Anyways, I can't be arsed trying to get things in your 50 mile thick skull, it's almost impossible if you really think about it, but I forgot, you don't think anymore, do you?

lol , you sure say everything that comes to your mind :lol:
i actually saw a little stereotyping of you , japanese :arrow: silly manga addicted dolt , if you begin this way to argue , than a dutchman could be a cheese eater and a belgium guy a dumb frie eater :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Krieg on Thu Mar 23, 06 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby MainMan » Thu Mar 23, 06 8:54 pm

~Wasted~ wrote:Lol means laugh out loud, If I had said very CLassic I would get away with it?

Stop being a tit. This is the reason I got away without a warning up there ^^^. Unlike you, I know when it's time to pipe down and shut the hell up.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby clyzm » Thu Mar 23, 06 10:11 pm

Dont start calling people low-lives when you making yourself into one, second I can worship whatever I fuckin want. Enough with this hypo shit because that's the only comeback you can ever think of and yes you are a crybaby and in case if you cannot face reality, no one's head can be 50 miles thick and anyone who has that would be you who is spassing back with the only comeback that you can think of.

I'm not really making myself into one, but I am wasting time here arguing with a dumbass with the intelligence of a baboon. The only comeback? Actually it's a fact that you're a blatant hypocrite, second this isn't friggen middleschool (maybe not for me, for you maybe) to be telling me "OOH THATS DA ONLY COMEBACK U CAN GO WIT ME AGAINST OMG LOL". Oh, and if you're talking about reality, nobody can be a "crybaby" because we've all evolved, maybe not you. Keep making sense, it's really funny to see you try :roll:

Just out of wonder, clyzm where you from?

USA.

Let me sum up your life: Anime Addict.

I second that. Not fag though.

Where is the <3 at =/

"OMG IT DISAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR"

He ensures the rules are obeyed (A change the forum has been in need of for a long time now) and locks a topic, gives 2 warnings.

He is being selective, picking on MainMan and Wasted. There's a BUNCH of topics in DX section that have lots of flaming in them, and so does the Rant Box.

i actually saw a little stereotyping of you , japanese

I wasn't stereotyping though. Stereotyping is just making first impressions and leaving it at that. I saw my opponent's name was an Anime one, so was her avatar, so practically all my evidence summed up is not really ideological.

silly manga addicted dolt , if you begin this way to argue , than a dutchman could be a cheese eater and a belgium guy a dumb frie eater

Keep swimming around in your own void of mind, I can guarentee nothing good can come out of it.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Snakey » Thu Mar 23, 06 10:22 pm

Mainman and Wasted broke the rules, and were warned. Selective? If you say so.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Thu Mar 23, 06 10:22 pm

[GODZ]Snakey~ wrote:Mainman and Wasted broke the rules, and were warned. Selective? If you say so.

Dude.

Take a look at one of the older topics in DX section or Rant box. You'll see major flaming and spamming there.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Snakey » Thu Mar 23, 06 10:24 pm

They came about before Jay's crackdown, why clean topics no one views anymore?
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Thu Mar 23, 06 10:25 pm

[GODZ]Snakey~ wrote:They came about before Jay's crackdown, why clean topics no one views anymore?

Hmm. I guess you're right, I can't disagree with that.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Thu Mar 23, 06 10:43 pm

cataclyzm wrote:
Keep swimming around in your own void of mind, I can guarentee nothing good can come out of it.

wow , i even got your guarentee , a guarentee of a guy 6 hours flying from my country , well that sure means much for me , to bad the teachers on my school would disagree with you ;) , besides , as if you know me enough to know if something usefull can come out of me , i don't think so , plus i doubt you will , luckily for me :D , you are being a bitch in argueing , the last few posts against lil cute angel were only against her person , she did that aswell , but the blunt remark first come from you , than from her .But continue in getting more personal against each other , i actually enjoy it :D :D :D

^_^
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Thu Mar 23, 06 10:46 pm

Bullet wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:

wow , i even got your guarentee , a guarentee of a guy 6 hours flying from my country , well that sure means much for me , to bad the teachers on my school would disagree with you ;) , besides , as if you know me enough to know if something usefull can come out of me , i don't think so , plus i doubt you will , luckily for me :D , you are being a bitch in argueing , the last few posts against lil cute angel were only against her person , she did that aswell , but the blunt remark first come from you , than from her .But continue in getting more personal against each other , i actually enjoy it :D :D :D

^_^

Again you're wrong. She started the personal-ness, not I. Oh, and go do something useful - IE minding your own business, thanks.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Snakey » Thu Mar 23, 06 11:01 pm

If I recall, it was you who started it.

She was stating points that defended Jay, and you countered them, but your posts faded into mindless flaming.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

PreviousNext

Return to Site and forum questions