Problem With Forum :(

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Problem With Forum :(

Postby Karkian » Fri Mar 30, 07 2:54 am

Hey guys i got a wierd problem happening on these forums say your trying to quote someone right when i fishing quoting i go and take a look at my quoet but it comes up with stuff like:
[/quote] yeah something like this and when i try doing an emotion it comes up with the letters i need to press instaed of the emotion is something wrong see heres an emotion:

:D

see??
Karkian
Poster

Re: Problem With Forum :(

Postby SuperLagg » Fri Mar 30, 07 4:42 am

¥[RTK]¥Gårmåñ wrote:Hey guys i got a wierd problem happening on these forums say your trying to quote someone right when i fishing quoting i go and take a look at my quoet but it comes up with stuff like:
yeah something like this and when i try doing an emotion it comes up with the letters i need to press instaed of the emotion is something wrong see heres an emotion:

see??[/quote]

Works fine for me. :D
SuperLagg
Wannabe

Re: Problem With Forum :(

Postby Karkian » Fri Mar 30, 07 5:23 am

SuperLagg wrote:
¥[RTK]¥Gårmåñ wrote:Hey guys i got a wierd problem happening on these forums say your trying to quote someone right when i fishing quoting i go and take a look at my quoet but it comes up with stuff like:
yeah something like this and when i try doing an emotion it comes up with the letters i need to press instaed of the emotion is something wrong see heres an emotion:

see??

Works fine for me. :D[/quote]

lemme check i think i fixed it
Karkian
Poster

Return to Site and forum questions