The J-pop war!

Films, television and music and everything to do with culture.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Who looks better?

Ayumi Hamasaki
58%
Koda Kumi
42%

Total votes : 12

Postby James » Fri Jul 23, 04 5:27 pm

Gj, I don't care if it goes "messy", I do not need to pm you for this at all, the topic will be unlocked after my post.

It was anothers point of opinion that wasn't so hostile anyways, its like locking up a thread with a swearword in it.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Jeoh » Fri Jul 23, 04 5:29 pm

*Sends Tux after j00*
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby Chococat » Fri Jul 23, 04 9:00 pm

[A]Gustertote wrote:Because i could have sworn that the voting system was supposed to be based on looks and not all this stoopid huggability crap, the very first post made by DK inclueded this:

Darknight wrote: Who is better looking?

So what if Ayumi likes Chocolate and etc, it all ABOUT THE LOOKS, and DK sed it himself. (BOOYAA!!! 7 to Me, a big fat ZERO for all you Ayumi monkeys!!! Therefore, all votes based on ANYTHING else but looks ARE VOID!! MAUAHAHAHHA!!!!)

So true, the war was created on looks-alone, so therefore obsession with sugary foods doesn't count! And "hugability" does not count either! It it their appearance we were voting on. :roll:

Angry Joey wrote:But I'm even more pissed off in the summer. I hate the summer. Everyone wants to go to the beach just to get burned by the sun.

I'm spending all my summer in a factory. Crawling under and over machines in temperatures of 10 degrees celcius to boilingness where everything goes into the boiler.. and I have to climb up on vats, and go into warehouse freezers, and use chemicals (which spilt on my jeans and ruined them), do PH level tests, and wear wellies and a lab coat and a hairnet. And I'm not complaining because I also get to walk outside and watch people in the skater park 20 feet away, and then I realise how sad I look walkin around with a hairnet on, but its cool. 8)
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Jul 23, 04 9:05 pm

Chococat wrote:
[A]Gustertote wrote:Because i could have sworn that the voting system was supposed to be based on looks and not all this stoopid huggability crap, the very first post made by DK inclueded this:

So what if Ayumi likes Chocolate and etc, it all ABOUT THE LOOKS, and DK sed it himself. (BOOYAA!!! 7 to Me, a big fat ZERO for all you Ayumi monkeys!!! Therefore, all votes based on ANYTHING else but looks ARE VOID!! MAUAHAHAHHA!!!!)

So true, the war was created on looks-alone, so therefore obsession with sugary foods doesn't count! And "hugability" does not count either! It it their appearance we were voting on. :roll:

I already said, I voted for her because she looked huggable :roll:

And that part was ment as a joke ffs.

I thought a lot more of you peeps would understand that bit.............................
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Chococat » Fri Jul 23, 04 10:07 pm

DarkKnight wrote:
Chococat wrote:

I thought a lot more of you peeps would understand that bit.............................

I could say:

"Koda looks like she's a tiger in bed" :roll: :P :wink: and it would have the exact same pointless meaning to her appearance. :P
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Jul 23, 04 10:16 pm

Chococat wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:
Chococat wrote:

I could say:

"Koda looks like she's a tiger in bed" :roll: :P :wink: and it would have the exact same pointless meaning to her appearance. :P

Only to you :wink:

*watchs gusto's head explode*

:wink:
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Jeoh » Sat Jul 24, 04 9:27 am

Chococat wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:
Chococat wrote:

I could say:

Yeah right, and if I sit on top of her she would die because she couldn't breathe. :roll:
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby Chococat » Sun Jul 25, 04 12:35 pm

Oh well... the votes for Koda are rising anyway!
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby Gustertote » Mon Jul 26, 04 8:32 am

:shock: :shock:

*head explodes*

yayay! 7-5! (I manage to type with no head...)

And i aint no fanboy, just a fanatic....about most things I have an opinion about :wink:
BLUE and RED
Gustertote
Addict

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Aug 05, 04 6:47 am

*random person walks into J-pop arena*

:shock:

the left overs of the battle lie every where, people struggle to move as the fatige sets in, both sides are out for the count

:-k

*Random person declares a state of U.N controll*

*Random person walks out*
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Gustertote » Mon Aug 09, 04 9:19 pm

lol

(w00t, 100th post for this thread)
BLUE and RED
Gustertote
Addict

Previous

Return to Entertainment