Rosenrot

Films, television and music and everything to do with culture.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Rosenrot

Postby clyzm » Fri Oct 28, 05 10:20 pm

Correct, Rosenrot (Rose-Red), Rammstein's newest album, was just released today!! It contains the following songs:

1. Benzin (Buy now!)
2. Mann gegen Mann
3. Rosenrot
4. Spring
5. Wo bist du
6. Stirb nicht vor mir
Don't die before I do
7. Zerstören
8. Hilf mir
9. Te quiero puta!
10. Feuer & Wasser
11. Ein Lied

Cover:

For those of you interested in buying (U.S)
http://www.musicnonstop.co.uk/store/ero ... 2372x39235

For those of you interested in buying (UK)
http://www.musicnonstop.co.uk/store/ero ... 2372x39235

I definitely (REALLY REALLY DEFINITELY) consider you buy this shexy album!

It owns, you UKers, buy it, or me and Konami will eat your bawls :)
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Psykorgasm » Wed Nov 09, 05 10:37 pm

I listened to the whole album last week, wish i didnt now. It sucks hardcore dinger big time!

Edit: This is a love topic. Not a flame topic. So please be quiet and keep your opinions to yourself.
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Nov 09, 05 11:42 pm

Archetype wrote:I listened to the whole album last week, wish i didnt now. It sucks hardcore dinger big time!

You're a complete idiot. You're a major disgrace to the community of all music. You suck ass and your taste of music is so bad, I might vomit on your face tonight, that's how disgusted I am at you.

Good day :lol: 8)
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Thu Nov 10, 05 12:06 am

Atomsk wrote:
Archetype wrote:I listened to the whole album last week, wish i didnt now. It sucks hardcore dinger big time!

You're a complete idiot. You're a major disgrace to the community of all music. You suck ass and your taste of music is so bad, I might vomit on your face tonight, that's how disgusted I am at you.

Oh shut up.
It sucks major ass.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Psykorgasm » Thu Nov 10, 05 12:08 am

Atomsk wrote:

Feel free to try that. My music taste sucks ass? Ok then...

FEAR FACTORY!!!!...

Mr. Rammstein you've just been kicked in the bollocks!

Thank you & Goodnight!
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 10, 05 12:17 am

~[A]LTKJAY~ wrote:
Atomsk wrote:

Oh shut up.
It sucks major ass.

Obviously you can't read. This is a discussion topic, not an insulting one. And needless to say, I can't blame you. All your years, wasted on listening to suckish music that make even rap look good.

As for dickhead over here:

Mr. Rammstein you've just been kicked in the bollocks!

Lmfao, you're funny, more funny than the time Bob said Static-X followed something.

Lookie here; you are inferior and your lack of listening to even worthy music makes someone who listens to 50 cent a more worthy listener.

Thank you and good day =)
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Thu Nov 10, 05 12:26 am

Atomsk wrote:
~[A]LTKJAY~ wrote:
Atomsk wrote:

Oh shut up.
It sucks major ass.

Obviously you can't read. This is a discussion topic, not an insulting one. And needless to say, I can't blame you. All your years, wasted on listening to suckish music that make even rap look good.

Oh shut up.
It sucks major ass.
Nowt was in the topic or its title about not insulting.
I am discussing it.
It sucks major ass.
Kthxbi.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 10, 05 12:28 am

~[A]LTKJAY~ wrote:
Atomsk wrote:
~[A]LTKJAY~ wrote:
Atomsk wrote:

Oh shut up.
It sucks major ass.

Oh shut up.
It sucks major ass.
Nowt was in the topic or its title about not insulting.
I am discussing it.
It sucks major ass.
Kthxbi.

ybyeLOL?

Comparing Rammstein to Coheed & Cambria or whatever you listen to .. is like comparing an elephant with a tiny little termite.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Psykorgasm » Thu Nov 10, 05 12:30 am

Riiiight. All i say is the album is crap & i get abuse like i have crap music taste? Tut, Mr. Rammstein... theres ALOT of better bands out there, maybe you do like a few good bands. But at the moment im thinking your just a Rammstein fanboy thinking that an album with left over songs is better than their other albums. I think its a shit album compared to their other albums, but thats just my opinion & alot agree with me (not on this forum)

EDIT: Well maybe Jay agrees with me, but i dunno who else does.
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 10, 05 12:33 am

Archetype wrote:Riiiight. All i say is the album is crap & i get abuse like i have crap music taste? Tut, Mr. Rammstein... theres ALOT of better bands out there, maybe you do like a few good bands. But at the moment im thinking your just a Rammstein fanboy thinking that an album with left over songs is better than their other albums. I think its a poop album compared to their other albums, but thats just my opinion & alot agree with me (not on this forum)

I never said Rammstein's Rosenrot was better than any other album, and so what if I love Rammstein? What, do I deserve to get murdered because of that? Lmfao =) and I was not abusing you, I was just defending Rammstein .... since you offended my taste of music, i criticize your taste of music =) and those others, fuck them, one opinion is just as worthy as 100 million opinions =) sure, I admit some songs are a bit suckish (I was expected Zerstoeren to be very hardcore, instead its a bit sucky), but on some songs (Mann Gegen Mann, Te Quiero Puta, etc) they really owned.

Herzeleid owns =)

and jay only agrees with you because he thinks Rammstein is industrial bullshit =) who can blame him, he hasn't heard anything good and he's used to lame music, so he criticizes better bands than the ones he listens to =)
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Thu Nov 10, 05 12:44 am

Yeah, a elephant of BAD music. :P

Rammstein are a VERY cliche band, a very cliche industrial band just like its industrial brothers.

They got popularity from being on the xXx soundtrack, with the "HARDCORE!" video of FuerFri.
They have hand-me downfans from System of a Down.
Dude, I laugh when you say Eninem and shit because he toured with Rammstein, some of your fellow fans are handmedowns from Eninem.
They have a very cliche song called Amerika.
They are cliche and popular for being a "cool German band".
They are nothing new and by far not the best German rock band or Industrial band.

Now we get Coheed and Cambria, a progressive rock / indie rock (not to be associated with Indie-rock) band who have a vocalist of an unusual vocal range, conceptual albums in the shape of a story, and a smart plan to take on the media.
Coheed and Cambria are a pilot for Claudio Sanchez' story, The Bag On Line Adventures, he has made the songs link to the story chronologically (album wise at least, from Chapter II, III, VI: i), he has released a graphic novel with a help of a graphic artist for the latest album, Good Apollo: I'm Burning Star IV, Volume 1 Through the Eyes of Madness and two comics for the 'first' album which is the second chapter in the story, more will be planned for it.
Now more to the music:
Oh come on, the work and music is alot more serious than the shit Rammstein have produced.
C&C also have trapped, confused and warded a few people at first with his first video of the 'first' album's video track: Devil in New Jersey with a emo style to of course aid himself, however has finally reached respect with everyone with Welcome Home and the Burning Star IV album.

P.s the bassist fucking owns in Co&Ca.
Edit: P.s.s I neet a shit.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 10, 05 1:23 am

A few stuff wrong with your post, learn about Rammstein first before you start stating proof, lmfao.

Rammstein are a VERY cliche band, a very cliche industrial band just like its industrial brothers.

Cliche? How are they cliche? If they were cliche, they would be like "I NEED DEM RAPPERS AND CO LOL", I don't see too many bands singing about something worthy for a cause. :)

They got popularity from being on the xXx soundtrack, with the "HARDCORE!" video of FuerFri.

Not at all, their popularity came from Resident Evil, and others. Besides, before Sehnsucht was out, there were almost 3.2 million Herzeleid copies sold. :) And please spell it right for fucksakes, it's Feuer Frei.

They have hand-me downfans from System of a Down.

Don't even compare Rammstein with a band like System of a Down. Sure, SOAD owns too, but they do not have hand-me-down fans. In fact, System of a Down made their first album in 1995 right? Rammstein made Herzeleid in 1995 ~ 1994. So please get one thing straight; System of a Down is off-site lyrics; Rammstein has sensical lyrics, where System doesn't in some songs. :)

Dude, I laugh when you say Eninem and poop because he toured with Rammstein, some of your fellow fans are handmedowns from Eninem.

LMFAO! LMFAO! Rammstein only toured once in America, and most of the time they tour in Europe. They never toured with Eminem because they never liked American hip-hop/rap. Read more articles, please :)

They have a very cliche song called Amerika.

There you go again with cliche. Look, Amerika > you obviously. Well maybe not you, but your songs, EH? Amerika is not a cliche songs, if you even know what cliche is, you would state something more sensical. :) Obviously you don't understand the true meaning of the song Amerika. It's a bit subliminal. :)

They are cliche and popular for being a "cool German band".

They are the German kings of Metal, if I would say so myself. They are not cliche. They are unique. :)

They are nothing new and by far not the best German rock band or Industrial band.

Lmfao, you make me laugh. Oomph! has no metal value whatsoever :) Megaherz is probably better than most English Metal. GG :)

Now we get Coheed and Cambria, a progressive rock / indie rock (not to be associated with Indie-rock) band who have a vocalist of an unusual vocal range, conceptual albums in the shape of a story, and a smart plan to take on the media.

Smart plan? *laughs heartily* The media doesn't give a shit whether they have a plan or not, they will do just anything to get a picture of someone famous taking crack or naked. And if you are saying Rammstein does not have a smart plan, then, lmfao, you obviously are mixing up Rammstein with some other band :)

Oh come on, the work and music is alot more serious than the poop Rammstein have produced.

Serious? The singer sounds like he's on cocaine, not to mention sounds like a woman. Work and music of Rammstein is very serious, they don't just light up a bong, make some lyrics and then publish, they actually take thought of their lyrics. You're probably saying this because you don't understand German. Get a translation book, please, thank you :)

P.s the bassist fscking owns in Co&Ca.
Edit: P.s.s I neet a poop.

True, the bassist is quite talented. :)

Edit: Co&Ca sounds like a Pop band lmfao.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Thu Nov 10, 05 1:46 am

Atomsk wrote:A few stuff wrong with your post, learn about Rammstein first before you start stating proof, lmfao.

MATE :]

Cliche? How are they cliche? If they were cliche, they would be like "I NEED DEM RAPPERS AND CO LOL", I don't see too many bands singing about something worthy for a cause. :)

They are cliches for each genre.

Not at all, their popularity came from Resident Evil, and others. Besides, before Sehnsucht was out, there were almost 3.2 million Herzeleid copies sold. :) And please spell it right for fucksakes, it's Feuer Frei.

I doubt it was Resident Evil with Halleuja, unless they bought the soundtrack...their mainstream succuess did come from FuerFri (yes, spelt wrong).

Don't even compare Rammstein with a band like System of a Down. Sure, SOAD owns too, but they do not have hand-me-down fans. In fact, System of a Down made their first album in 1995 right? Rammstein made Herzeleid in 1995 ~ 1994. So please get one thing straight; System of a Down is off-site lyrics; Rammstein has sensical lyrics, where System doesn't in some songs. :)

Let me say that again, they have hand me down fans from System of a Down from that tour they went on together.

LMFAO! LMFAO! Rammstein only toured once in America, and most of the time they tour in Europe. They never toured with Eminem because they never liked American hip-hop/rap. Read more articles, please :)

You know, this is the clue train.
Firstly I say they toured with M and M, right?
You say its outrageous as they hate American hip-hip and rap, so that you OBVIOUSLY say they is no chance they'll tour with a rapartist.
Well this is the last fucking stop, firstly some bands have to deal to tour with other bands, second of all:

FAMILY FUCKING VALUES!
Family Values Tour 1998 - with KoЯn, Incubus, Orgy, Limp Bizkit, Ice Cube (ex-N.W.A.), Rammstein

So they don't tour with hip-hop (nu-metal counts) or rap artists eh?

Also, I can't find the exact tour, but I KNOW Eninem HAS toured with Limp Bizkit, Primus, and Korn also...as believe it or not, he IS alt-rap.

There you go again with cliche. Look, Amerika > you obviously. Well maybe not you, but your songs, EH? Amerika is not a cliche songs, if you even know what cliche is, you would state something more sensical. :) Obviously you don't understand the true meaning of the song Amerika. It's a bit subliminal. :)

Oh please, it has the most poppy chorus singalong lyrics and music which they used to sodomise people into liking it, ever.
Oh, and I do know the bloody meaning fool, I fell into the trap into researching it more.

They are the German kings of Metal, if I would say so myself. They are not cliche. They are unique. :)

Metal?
Metal?
Metal?
...lol
They are NOT unique, other industrial bullshit has done what they've done, like Manson ffs!

Blind Guardian for kings of current German metal, anyone?

Lmfao, you make me laugh. Oomph! has no metal value whatsoever :) Megaherz is probably better than most English Metal. GG :)

Oomph! > Rammingstains.

Smart plan? *laughs heartily* The media doesn't give a poop whether they have a plan or not, they will do just anything to get a picture of someone famous taking crack or naked. And if you are saying Rammstein does not have a smart plan, then, lmfao, you obviously are mixing up Rammstein with some other band :)

Well too bad they are manipulating it so they can use their own way, unlike Rammstein.
Rammstein imo, are just doing it for the money, its annoying me.

Serious? The singer sounds like he's on cocaine, not to mention sounds like a woman. Work and music of Rammstein is very serious, they don't just light up a bong, make some lyrics and then publish, they actually take thought of their lyrics. You're probably saying this because you don't understand German. Get a translation book, please, thank you :)

So you accuse Claudio to have high vocal ranges because he apparently takes drugs?, won't drugs make your voice more rough?
Rammstein are known for their sarcasm, bitch.
They of course put some thought, but it ends up bad for old Rammy.
Or!, I won't get a translation book and like...search sites for song meanings!

Oh, and try to say that Devil In New Jersey, a song about the rape of Coheed and Cambria's daughter Josephine more serious, creative, took time to create and less made up than something so less in deth like in Mein Tiel soloy made in the studio.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Psykorgasm » Thu Nov 10, 05 1:59 am

Lets cut to the chase right here... Nevermore own them big time.
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby James » Thu Nov 10, 05 2:04 am

Archetype wrote:Lets cut to the chase right here... Nevermore own them big time.

Amen.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Psykorgasm » Thu Nov 10, 05 2:12 am

~[A]LTKJAY~ wrote:
Archetype wrote:Lets cut to the chase right here... Nevermore own them big time.

Amen.

Check out my song on Myspace! Fucking hell it rules! \m/
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 10, 05 2:55 am

Hahah, lmfao. This is fun :)

They are cliches for each genre.

No they aren't, I don't see normal bands talking about a flight show disaster, lmfao. I just see Rammstein there.

I doubt it was Resident Evil with Halleuja, unless they bought the soundtrack...their mainstream succuess did come from FuerFri (yes, spelt wrong).

Are you talking to me about Rammstein? You, who hasn't heard shit from Rammstein correcting me? Lmfao :) Very funny, how many songs from Rammstein have you heard? Probably two or three. Lmfao. Funny funny lmfao :D :D

Let me say that again, they have hand me down fans from System of a Down from that tour they went on together.

If I would ask Till right now about System of a Down, I bet he wouldn't have a clue wtf I'm talking about.

Family Values Tour 1998 - with KoЯn, Incubus, Orgy, Limp Bizkit, Ice Cube (ex-N.W.A.), Rammstein

They only did one song buddy :)

Oh please, it has the most poppy chorus singalong lyrics and music which they used to sodomise people into liking it, ever.
Oh, and I do know the bloody meaning fool, I fell into the trap into researching it more.

Poppy chorus? POPPY? Lmfao. Look at Co&Ca, tell me about poppy :)
Tell me the meaning of the song then, if you *truly* know it.

They are NOT unique, other industrial bullshit has done what they've done, like Manson ffs!

Marylin Manson did not base a song about a flight show disaster, or anything for that matter. :)

Blind Guardian for kings of current German metal, anyone?

Nope :)

Oomph! > Rammingstains.

Oomph! suck :) It's ramstone please, not RAMMING STain. :)

Well too bad they are manipulating it so they can use their own way, unlike Rammstein.
Rammstein imo, are just doing it for the money, its annoying me.

Right, they made over 40 songs under the name Rammstein, particulary dark songs because of the money? Look at 50 cent, he made all of his songs about money, he even made a movie and a video game JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY. gg :lol:

So you accuse Claudio to have high vocal ranges because he apparently takes drugs?, won't drugs make your voice more rough?

I never said he had those vocal ranges because of that, I said the lyrics were probably because of cocaine. :)

Rammstein are known for their sarcasm, b$#!@.

Name one song that has sarcasm in it. ONE SONG.

They of course put some thought, but it ends up bad for old Rammy.

How is it bad? A song about rape, especially of their own child, a song about death, a song about people killing other people .... I wouldn't consider any of that to be funny nor bad ...

Or!, I won't get a translation book and like...search sites for song meanings!

www.herzeleid.com. Please search more accurate Rammstein translations there. :)

Oh, and try to say that Devil In New Jersey, a song about the rape of Coheed and Cambria's daughter Josephine more serious, creative, took time to create and less made up than something so less in deth like in Mein Tiel soloy made in the studio.

The lyrics made up, the story not.

Lets cut to the chase right here... Nevermore own them big time.

Lmfao, lmfao, don't make me die of laughter here ... I've already had my share lmfao :lol:
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Psykorgasm » Thu Nov 10, 05 9:50 am

Have you ever listened to Nevermore? They tan Rammstein baaaaaad!
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby Alistair » Thu Nov 10, 05 10:17 am

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rosenrot
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby James » Thu Nov 10, 05 10:36 am

No they aren't, I don't see normal bands talking about a flight show disaster, lmfao. I just see Rammstein there.

I see normal bands talking about WWII? :P

Are you talking to me about Rammstein? You, who hasn't heard poop from Rammstein correcting me? Lmfao :) Very funny, how many songs from Rammstein have you heard? Probably two or three. Lmfao. Funny funny lmfao :D :D

Rammstein
    Engel
    Reise, Reise
    Moskau
    Mein Herz Brennt
    Du Riechst So Gut
    Ich Will
    Mutter
    Mein Tiel
    Du Hast
    Seemann
    Amerika
    Spiel Mit Mir
    Keine Lust
    Ohne Dich
    Vampire
    Tier
    Hallueja
    Feuer Frei
    Benzin
    Zerstoren
    Spring

From my playlist. : )

Stop pulling shit from no where!

If I would ask Till right now about System of a Down, I bet he wouldn't have a clue wtf I'm talking about.

I know they've toured, hold on a second!

Line Up (Denver):
1. American Headcharge
2. Mudvayne
3. Rammstein
4. System of a Down
5. Slipknot

Thank you official Rammstein site

They've been on a few others too.

They only did one song buddy :)

Are you actually talking about the tour or the Family Values album. :roll:

Poppy chorus? POPPY? Lmfao. Look at Co&Ca, tell me about poppy :)
Tell me the meaning of the song then, if you *truly* know it.

Yeah, winded down guitars, sing-a-long chorus.
Yeah...And Coheed and Cambria have got poppy choruses, but JESUS at Amerika.
Also:
It's a SARCASTIC song which shows them insulting America because they 'rule' every other country through little things, like Coca Cola in a third world country!
They'd rather entertain people than help the poor.

Marylin Manson did not base a song about a flight show disaster, or anything for that matter. :)

Music style...duh.

Nope :)

NO TASTEH!

Oomph! suck :) It's ramstone please, not RAMMING STain. :)

Oomph! rule you. :D

Right, they made over 40 songs under the name Rammstein, particulary dark songs because of the money? Look at 50 cent, he made all of his songs about money, he even made a movie and a video game JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY. gg :lol:

Rammstein just don't put effort in their songs imo. : |
It's really bad music if you look deep.

I never said he had those vocal ranges because of that, I said the lyrics were probably because of cocaine. :)

He was writing a story about a couple called Coheed and Cambria, then got inspriation when her girlfriend : Nikki Owen (Newo Ikkin backwards, character in the story) and decided to turn the band Shabutie into Coheed and Cambria.

What his songs are about, are his imagination in rough language.

Name one song that has sarcasm in it. ONE SONG.

AMERIKA.
Didn't YOU even know that!? O_O

How is it bad? A song about Suprise Sex, especially of their own child, a song about death, a song about people killing other people .... I wouldn't consider any of that to be funny nor bad ...

No, its not about their own child, it's basically:
So Josephine goes out with her boyfriend, drive out, some gang called the Jersey Devil's smash up the car, knock the boyfriend unconcious and basically...you know.

But ironically Coheed and Cambria are planning to kill their own daughter, and I won't spoil that.

Claudio has his songs at the ready, he spends time turning his tale into lyrics while other bands just do it in the studio time, or on the road on tour or other personal places (prefer these tbh).

www.herzeleid.com. Please search more accurate Rammstein translations there. :)

KEK.

The lyrics made up, the story not.

Nowt to do with it really, more into the discription and depth of the song.

Lmfao, lmfao, don't make me die of laughter here ... I've already had my share lmfao :lol:

Nevermore is a very talented band and really do, own you.

And I've said what I wanted about the band. <_<
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alistair » Thu Nov 10, 05 5:33 pm

rammstein fucking owns.
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 10, 05 7:25 pm

oy you driff :)

I see normal bands talking about WWII?

KMFDM > You in all ways possible. It's just a fact, sorry :)

Rammstein
Engel
Reise, Reise
Moskau
Mein Herz Brennt
Du Riechst So Gut
Ich Will
Mutter
Mein Tiel
Du Hast
Seemann
Amerika
Spiel Mit Mir
Keine Lust
Ohne Dich
Vampire
Tier
Hallueja
Feuer Frei
Benzin
Zerstoren
Spring

Vampire = not a song, it's not by Rammstein :)
Please listen to Seemann :) it'll inspire you :) and I have more than that, GG :) add Herzeleid, Der Meister, Asche zu Asche, and a few more Herzeleid goodies and listen to them :)

Line Up (Denver):
1. American Headcharge
2. Mudvayne
3. Rammstein
4. System of a Down
5. Slipknot

Just because they toured with them doesn't necessarily mean they know them/like them. GG :)

Are you actually talking about the tour or the Family Values album.

Family Values is a tour and an album, and yes, I'm talking about Fam Vals :)

It's a SARCASTIC song which shows them insulting America because they 'rule' every other country through little things, like Coca Cola in a third world country!

Uh .... survey says NOPE! Amerika is about the economy of America, it's just a lyrical suggestion, has nothing to do with America ruling countries or getting alliances through economical process :) It's a tongue-in-cheek song, but not a sarcastic one :)

They'd rather entertain people than help the poor.

They entertain the poor. :)

Rammstein just don't put effort in their songs imo. : |
It's really bad music if you look deep.

Why, do you think they are talking about CARS JEWELS AND MONEY?

He was writing a story about a couple called Coheed and Cambria, then got inspriation when her girlfriend : Nikki Owen (Newo Ikkin backwards, character in the story) and decided to turn the band Shabutie into Coheed and Cambria.

That's cool. :)

No, its not about their own child, it's basically:
So Josephine goes out with her boyfriend, drive out, some gang called the Jersey Devil's smash up the car, knock the boyfriend unconcious and basically...you know.

eh, wtf, i was talking about tier =)

Nevermore is a very talented band and really do, own you.

nevermore do own, but they don't own me =)
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Zantinzuken » Thu Nov 10, 05 7:41 pm

15 smiles!!!!

I know you might be happy, but no need to try and aggravate him just because he doesn't like the band ¬_¬
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 10, 05 7:43 pm

[V]Zan wrote:15 smiles!!!!

I know you might be happy, but no need to try and aggravate him just because he doesn't like the band ¬_¬

you kidding?

i love jay, he loves me, even though we may disagree on music =)
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Zantinzuken » Thu Nov 10, 05 7:49 pm

Atomsk wrote:
[V]Zan wrote:15 smiles!!!!

you kidding?

i love jay, he loves me, even though we may disagree on music =)

I'm going to believe that's not sarcasm and say that in your leaving topic you said you didn't get on with someone in [A], i thought it was him.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 10, 05 7:50 pm

it's not james =)

:lol:
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Zantinzuken » Thu Nov 10, 05 7:51 pm

Atomsk wrote:it's not james =)

Going to tell me then? or leave me pondering ¬_¬
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby James » Thu Nov 10, 05 7:53 pm

Derek is cool!
He just likes Rammstein.
>: (
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 10, 05 8:04 pm

[V]Zan wrote:
Atomsk wrote:it's not james =)

Going to tell me then? or leave me pondering ¬_¬

i cant, otherwise that person will ahve a grudge on me forever =(
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Thu Nov 10, 05 8:36 pm

the front of rosenrot ... is different than the front i saw from a cd of them wich containes almost the same songs but has a baby on it ... 2 different albums :/ ?
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Next

Return to Entertainment