Coheed and Cambria and Avenged Sevenfold TOUR

Films, television and music and everything to do with culture.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Coheed and Cambria and Avenged Sevenfold TOUR

Postby James » Tue Feb 14, 06 11:30 am

COHEED AND CAMBRIA AND AVENGED SEVENFOLD CO-HEADLINE TOUR

COHEED AND CAMBRIA AND AVENGED SEVENFOLD ANNOUNCE CO-HEADLINE TOUR THIS SPRING!

Head Automatica will support April 7th thru April 27th
Eighteen Visions will support April 28th thru May 19th

April

07 Poughkeepsie, NY Mid Hudson Civic Center On-Sale 2/17 at 12PM @ Ticketmaster.com
08 Providence, RI Dunkin Donuts Arena On-Sale 2/17 at 12PM @ Ticketmaster.com
09 Asbury Park, NJ Convention Hall On-Sale 2/17 at 12PM @ Ticketmaster.com
11 Norfolk, VA Convocation Ctr @ ODU On-Sale 2/17 at 10AM @ tedtix.com
13 Louisville, KY Louisville Gardens On-Sale 2/18 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
14 Atlanta, GA HiFi Buys Amphitheatre On-Sale 2/18 at 12PM @ Ticketmaster.com
15 Orlando, FL UCF Arena On-Sale 2/25 @ Ticketmaster.com
17 Houston, TX Verizon Wireless Theatre On-Sale 2/18 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
18 San Antonio, TX TBA On-Sale 2/25 @ Ticketmaster.com
19 Dallas, TX NokiaLive On-Sale 2/18 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
21 Denver, CO Magness Auditorium On-Sale 2/18 at 12PM @ Ticketmaster.com
22 Salt Lake City, UT The Great Salt Air On-Sale 2/17 at 10AM @ ktix.net
24 Sacramento, CA Memorial Hall On-Sale 2/18 at 10AM @ tickets.com
25 Reno, NV Lawler Events Center On-Sale 2/18 at 10AM @ tickets.com
27 San Jose, CA SJSU Events Center On-Sale 2/19 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
28 San Diego, CA San Diego Sports Arena On-Sale 2/18 at 12PM @ Ticketmaster.com
**30 Indio, CA Empire Polo Field Coachella ** (no Avenged)

May

02 Phoenix, AZ Mesa Amphitheatre On-Sale 2/17 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
03 Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque Conv. Center On-Sale 2/17 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
05 Kansas City, MO City Market On-Sale 2/18 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
08 Minneapolis, MN Myth On-Sale 2/18 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
09 Milwaukee, WI Eagles Ballroom On-Sale 2/17 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
10 Chicago, IL Aragon Ballroom On-Sale 2/17 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
12 Detroit, MI Cobo Arena On-Sale 2/17 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
13 Cleveland, OH Tower City Amphitheatre On-Sale 2/18 at 10AM @ Ticketmaster.com
14 Pittsburgh, PA Chevy Amphitheatre On-Sale 2/18 at 12PM @ Ticketmaster.com
19 New York, NY Hammerstein Ballroom On-Sale 2/17 at 11AM @ Ticketmaster.com

PRESALE INFO

There will be a special fan only pre-sale THIS Wednesday, February 15th at 10AM until Thursday 10PM (or until they are sold out) on Ticketmaster.com The password is dragonbat.
A small amount of tickets will be available for this pre-sale so get them before they are gone.

You Americans are SERIOUSLY lucky.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MrBlackDX » Tue Feb 14, 06 2:49 pm

Is this the way to Albuquerque, every night I keep basting my turkey.
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby James » Tue Feb 14, 06 2:54 pm

I bet that Coheed and Cambria will get pissed off at Avenged Sevenfold.

And that A7X will cancel a tourdate.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Bob » Tue Feb 14, 06 5:00 pm

GOD DAMN NO UK DATES?!
Bob
Forum God

Postby Krieg » Tue Feb 14, 06 7:45 pm

The Netherlands is more screwed than uk ever will be , we only get our own rock artists but hardly get foreign bands and if they come its only for one day in fucking shit amsterdam , Eindhoven rules all of the Netherlands , the feckers should come here dammit
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:33 pm

Lmao. There'd be more people in a 50 cent concert than at that kind. America's music majority is hip/hop rap. Take it from an American.

The bands both are too light.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:40 pm

We care? No. We want this tour in Europe and namely the Uk. And stop with all this "Ask an American, oh wait I'm an American, right? OWNED!" nonesense.
Bob
Forum God

Postby James » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:42 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Lmao. There'd be more people in a 50 cent concert than at that kind. America's music majority is hip/hop rap. Take it from an American.

The bands both are too light.

Take it from me.
They will be almost sold out!

I bet you. 8)
Oh and I bet that less than 1/5 listen to metal in the UK.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:42 pm

Bob wrote:We care? No. We want this tour in Europe and namely the Uk. And stop with all this "Ask an American, oh wait I'm an American, right? OWNED!" nonesense.

I'm just stating a fact, Bob. America's music is rap/hip hop, which is why you UKers listen to metal and that jazz. Go get your stupid tour; they both are waay too "not for me" me.

James - I know US, they'd rather go to a 50 cent. Unless you have those teens who think Pink Floyd is cool and that jazz. I bet you even 9/13 of the US people listen to rap and hip hop. It was even in a poll on Metal Maniacs: "US vote - which one do you prefer, metal or rap?". I know this is not the entire US, but still, you can get a pretty good idea.
Last edited by clyzm on Tue Feb 14, 06 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:44 pm

Stop being so stereotypical. If you wanted to get precise then it would be more than likely that the UK's music scene (especially for the say 12 to 25 agre group) was dance, R n' B, Hip Hop and Rap.
Bob
Forum God

Postby clyzm » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:45 pm

Bob wrote:Stop being so stereotypical. If you wanted to get precise then it would be more than likely that the UK's music scene (especially for the say 12 to 25 agre group) was dance, R n' B, Hip Hop and Rap.

Oh really? I didn't know 50 cent and his G-G-G-G-G-UNIT! was spread across Europe. That sucks for you.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:47 pm

cataclyzm wrote:
Bob wrote:Stop being so stereotypical. If you wanted to get precise then it would be more than likely that the UK's music scene (especially for the say 12 to 25 agre group) was dance, R n' B, Hip Hop and Rap.

Oh really? I didn't know 50 cent and his G-G-G-G-G-UNIT! was spread across Europe. That sucks for you.

lol.

I see less emos, punks, goths, metalfans and alot less pure metalheads per day in England, than I see on any non-black guy humour American movie.

I mean, look at Bad Santa!
A whole lot of punk kids randomly somewhere!
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:49 pm

Dance seems to have majored in Europe, specifically Germany and UK.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:51 pm

Ah! Germany is also home to a large group of metal fans. As is Scandinavia.
Bob
Forum God

Postby James » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:54 pm

Bob wrote:Ah! Germany is also home to a large group of metal fans. As is Scandinavia.

Deathmetal 99% consists of scary long haired blonde Scandinavians.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Tue Feb 14, 06 10:55 pm

~[A]LTKJAY~ wrote:
Bob wrote:Ah! Germany is also home to a large group of metal fans. As is Scandinavia.

Deathmetal 99% consists of scary long haired blonde Scandinavians.

*Canada
*US
*Slovakia

Way more death metal bands from those countries.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Tue Feb 14, 06 11:02 pm

No!

Do you even know what Scandinavia consists of?
Bob
Forum God

Postby clyzm » Tue Feb 14, 06 11:05 pm

Bob wrote:...

No!

Do you even know what Scandinavia consists of?

Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Iceland. My uncle is Scandinavian, my heritage is Scandinavian.

More death metal bands from Slovakia, and western hemisphere, most black metal bands are from Scandinavia.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~D[A]rren~ » Wed Feb 15, 06 9:23 pm

cataclyzm wrote:

Mate, are you mad? Do you know what the term "Chav" means? And what 50 Cent, and Lethal Bizzle, and DJ Rankin etc (My bro listens to this shit) do to these people? UK is being taken over by them. Put it this way, especially where I live, infact all of the north west of England, Jays area etc, If your a Goth/Emo/Mosher type and you walk past a Chav type, your gunna get some abuse, and a beating if you don't stick up for yourself. The UK is being taken over with people like that because of some fucking tosser like 50 cent. Mr omfg ive got homies lets fucking go stab some fucking innocent guy me homie"
~D[A]rren~
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Wed Feb 15, 06 9:32 pm

does none of you know the situation in the netherlands , we are 1337 and more leet than norway or what ever is up there duders
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Rödewijk » Wed Feb 15, 06 9:33 pm

SHADOW. wrote:does none of you know the situation in the netherlands , we are 1337 and more leet than norway or what ever is up there duders

i agrea :D
Rödewijk
Master

Postby Snakey » Wed Feb 15, 06 9:35 pm

~D[A]rren~ wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:

Mate, are you mad? Do you know what the term "Chav" means? And what 50 Cent, and Lethal Bizzle, and DJ Rankin etc (My bro listens to this poop) do to these people? UK is being taken over by them. Put it this way, especially where I live, infact all of the north west of England, Jays area etc, If your a Goth/Emo/Mosher type and you walk past a Chav type, your gunna get some abuse, and a beating if you don't stick up for yourself. The UK is being taken over with people like that because of some fscking tosser like 50 cent. Mr omfg ive got homies lets fscking go stab some fscking innocent guy me homie"

Weighles too : (
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Wed Feb 15, 06 10:30 pm

Oh really?

www.mtv.com

=)

Bitterly, the fact that Rap started in US. And spread like wildfire.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Feb 16, 06 1:00 am

~D[A]rren~ wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:

Mate, are you mad? Do you know what the term "Chav" means? And what 50 Cent, and Lethal Bizzle, and DJ Rankin etc (My bro listens to this poop) do to these people? UK is being taken over by them. Put it this way, especially where I live, infact all of the north west of England, Jays area etc, If your a Goth/Emo/Mosher type and you walk past a Chav type, your gunna get some abuse, and a beating if you don't stick up for yourself. The UK is being taken over with people like that because of some fscking tosser like 50 cent. Mr omfg ive got homies lets fscking go stab some fscking innocent guy me homie"

i had some chav friends at college, were perfectly fine with me
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby Bob » Thu Feb 16, 06 2:17 am

I actually have a few ... ned-ish friends.
Bob
Forum God

Postby payne2themax » Thu Feb 16, 06 3:17 am

*Canada
*US
*Slovakia

Slovakia!?!
payne2themax
Wannabe

Postby clyzm » Thu Feb 16, 06 4:29 am

payne2themax wrote:
*Canada
*US
*Slovakia

Slovakia!?!

Well yeah, they have some ;)
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~D[A]rren~ » Thu Feb 16, 06 9:33 am

MrBlack wrote:
~D[A]rren~ wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:

i had some chav friends at college, were perfectly fine with me

Yeah mate we all do, But there's 2 type of chav from what I've seen, You can get the sound ones that won't hurt anyone, (which there are a significant amount less than the others) then the others are the ones I wer'e talking about, that do actually seriously worship these shite people like 50 cent etc etc and basically if one of these "artists" put in their song anything to do with killing someone they would go and do it. They're bullies and it needs someone to sort this country out before it gets worse. On another note, the prisons don't help either here, theres no death penalty for a start. There is really no deterrant. They have an easy life in prison. They have no worries, money etc. They even get payed in there nowadays. They have computers, Sky TV, All types of recreation etc. They use it for an easy way out of life. Eg they are short of money, no house, living on the street etc, they go stab someone and they go prison. W00t...
~D[A]rren~
Alpha

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Feb 16, 06 3:22 pm

That, my friend, is called generalisation
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby James » Thu Feb 16, 06 3:25 pm

I classify people with the word chav if they show an extremely anti-social attitude, regardless of the "group" of people they 'belong' in.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Next

Return to Entertainment