The Best Music t lisen to while stoned

Films, television and music and everything to do with culture.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby DarkKnight » Tue May 02, 06 8:10 am

Chococat wrote:Yeah some peeps think I've changed a bit..

You do relise there are serious effects from 'social' drugs, even more so when mixed with booze, yes? If you must do drugs [god knows why though...] then please, stick to pot, because although it's bad enough, next to party drugs and booze, it eats away at your health slower.

Also, don't ever forget, that 'smoking' pot, is just that, 'smoking'. It has the same side effects as a normal fag.

What is Marijuana and how is it used?
Marijuana is a green, brown or gray mixture of dried, shredded leaves, stems, seeds and flowers of the hemp plant Cannabis sativa. There are over 200 street names for marijuana including pot, herb, dope, reefer, grass, weed, ganja, Mary Jane, boom, gangster and chronic.
Sinsemilla, hashish and hash oil are stronger forms of marijuana.
It is usually smoked as a cigarette (called a joint or a nail) or in a pipe or bong. In recent years, marijuana has appeared in blunts, which are cigars that have been emptied of tobacco and refilled with marijuana, often in combination with another drug, such as crack. Some users also mix marijuana into foods or use it to brew tea.
The main active chemical in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). Marijuanaâ??s effects on the user depend on the strength or potency of the THC it contains.
THC has been used to treat wasting syndrome in AIDS patients - click here for details.

What are the short-term effects of Marijuana use?
The short-term effects of marijuana use include problems with memory and learning; distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch); difficulty in thinking and problem solving; loss of coordination; and increased heart rate, anxiety, and panic attacks.
THC in marijuana is strongly absorbed by fatty tissues in various organs. Generally, traces of THC can be detected by standard urine testing methods several days after a smoking session. In heavy chronic users, traces can sometimes be detected for weeks after they have stopped using marijuana.

What are the long-term effects of Marijuana use?
People who smoke marijuana often have the same respiratory problems as cigarette smokers. These individuals may have daily cough and phlegm, symptoms of chronic bronchitis, and more frequent chest colds. They are also at greater risk of getting lung infections like pneumonia. Marijuana contains some of the same, and sometimes even more, of the cancer-causing chemicals found in cigarette smoke.

Effects of Heavy Marijuana Use on Learning and Social Behavior
Marijuana affects memory, judgment and perception. Learning and attention skills are impaired among people who use marijuana heavily. Longitudinal research on marijuana use among young people below college age indicates those who use marijuana have lower achievement than the non-users, more acceptance of deviant behavior, more delinquent behavior and aggression, greater rebelliousness, poorer relationships with parents, and more associations with delinquent and drug-using friends.

Effects on Pregnancy
Any drug of abuse can affect a motherâ??s health during Some studies have found that babies born to mothers who used marijuana during pregnancy were smaller than those born to mothers who did not use the drug. In general, smaller babies are more likely to develop health problems.
A nursing mother who uses marijuana passes some of the THC to the baby in her breast milk. Research indicates that the use of marijuana by a mother during the first month of breast-feeding can impair the infantâ??s motor development.

Addictive Potential
A drug is addicting if it causes compulsive, uncontrollable drug craving, seeking, and use, even in the face of negative health and social consequences.
While not everyone who uses marijuana becomes addicted, when a user begins to seek out and take the drug compulsively, that person is said to be dependent or addicted to the drug.
Some frequent, heavy users of marijuana develop a tolerance for it. Tolerance means that the user needs larger doses of the drug to get the same desired results that he or she used to get from smaller amounts.

Extent of Use
Marijuana remains the most commonly used illicit drug in the United States. There were an estimated 2.1 million people who started using marijuana in 1998. According to data from the 1998 NHSDA, more than 72.0 million Americans (33 percent) 12 years of age and older have tried marijuana at least once in their lifetimes, and almost 18.7 million (8.6 percent) had used marijuana in the past year. In 1985, 56.5 million Americans (29.4 percent) had tried marijuana at least once in their lifetimes, and 26.1 million (13.6 percent) had used marijuana within the past year.

I'm not flaming you, or trying to force my opinion, but I am disapointed...
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Tue May 02, 06 12:08 pm

LOL.

Brits and their slag.

Fag over here means a homosexual guy.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Tue May 02, 06 12:50 pm

Stevie is Aussie.
Bob
Forum God

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Tue May 02, 06 1:36 pm

Yeh fag means gay here too, and also cig too :\

Keep drinking and smoking choco 8) If you look after your health, you are just asking to get hit by a bus lol
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Tue May 02, 06 1:47 pm

Bob wrote:Stevie is Aussie.

What's the difference? You all have some kind of accent anyways :D
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Tue May 02, 06 2:00 pm

lol Aussies are convicts! *attacks them with whip* CHA CHA CHA! lmao
An American talking about accents on the English language ¬____¬!!!! You sir, are the accent!
Forum Legend

Postby DarkKnight » Tue May 02, 06 2:58 pm

cataclyzm wrote:
Bob wrote:Stevie is Aussie.

What's the difference? You all have some kind of accent anyways :D

I'm lovable, likable, and huggable.

Anyone who doesn't agree can bugger off.
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Chococat » Tue May 02, 06 7:32 pm

DarkKnight wrote:I'm not flaming you, or trying to force my opinion, but I am disapointed...

I know the facts/figures/dangers coz I used to be strongly against it, but now I'm not. : )

MrMoshie wrote:Keep drinking and smoking choco If you look after your health, you are just asking to get hit by a bus lol

So true! Oh well. Ya gotta live life to the full!
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby Zantinzuken » Tue May 02, 06 7:38 pm

If everyone had that attitude where would we be? =/
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Chococat » Tue May 02, 06 8:03 pm

Yeah I know. But everyone is different.
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Tue May 02, 06 10:21 pm

[V]Klépto wrote:If everyone had that attitude where would we be? =/

In hazmat suits wearing tweed.
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue May 02, 06 10:44 pm

The Best Music t lisen to while stoned

No Pacman drugs are bad!

Pacman On Crack FTW!!! Mope is such a great song (By the Bloodhound gang) For the record I dont know how it sounds while stoned :S please tell me at some point...
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed May 03, 06 4:09 pm

Well I can confirm THC increases audio perception and enjoyment

Music in a moment but "stoned" first.
Drugs of choice. Marijuana and Alcohol once in a blue moon.
Do not be a smokie or cokie. All things in moderation. Women are better than drugs...trust me.
You cant be a druggie and love a beautiful woman. Unless she is too.
Dont touch Crack and Heroine.
Take DMT only ever once. If you want the other side take it though.
Take it outside and not alone. Same for all LSD, E etc. Take once and never again, if you have to.
Dont smoke Hashish regularly.
Smoke pure weed, Red Wine and Vodka if you have to take drugs. I can only get skunk in da ghetto in London.
South American, Peruvian, Dutch, Canadian, Vietnamese, these in my experience are the best weeds, Jamaican weed of course too...There is an orange weed, never drink alcohol with it. There is another orange medical weed, it is the best weed I have ever seen. It came from a paramedic.

OK Best music to listen to while stoned.

Apollo - Brian Eno
Vandenberg CMD.umx DX map Any DX Endgame soundtrack.
Dedicated - Global Communication
Curtis Mayfield - I'm the pusher man
Massive Attack - Mad Professor Mix
Voodoo Ray - A Guy Called Gerald
Matsuri - Tzuyoshi Suzuki. Anything by him. He recorded all Tibetan, Japanese and Indian monks and their instruments and used the sounds.
Fluffy White Clouds - The Orb
Trip - Hop
Roots
Reggae
Psychadelic Goa Trance
Return to the Source - Various
Eclectic Pop-Dance remixes and dances versions of Madonna and Primal Scream etc
RnB Hip-Hop
Sibelius
Debussy - The one about the sunken village...
Tomita
Ella Fitzgerald
The Doors - watch Apocalypse now until you can recite the script from start to finish and backwards...
Soundtrack to BladeRunner movie
Digital Underground

Umm that's enough that'll keep Grunger going...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Chococat » Wed May 03, 06 4:26 pm

ShadowRunner wrote:Women are better than drugs...trust me.

Are men better than drugs? :(
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby DarkKnight » Wed May 03, 06 5:12 pm

Chococat wrote:
ShadowRunner wrote:Women are better than drugs...trust me.

Are men better than drugs? :(

Stevie is the ultimate high. 8)

Sorry, couldn't help it. XD
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Conceited » Wed May 03, 06 11:15 pm

Khoma are also pretty wicked to listen to while high, if your into psychadelic..political kinda stuff.
Conceited
Master

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed May 03, 06 11:48 pm

Political lyrics in music suck big fucking dick, all they ever go on about is "omgz eye h8 bush innit!".
Forum Legend

Postby Conceited » Wed May 03, 06 11:49 pm

you ever listened to Khoma?
Conceited
Master

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed May 03, 06 11:49 pm

Never even heard of them lol
Forum Legend

Postby Conceited » Wed May 03, 06 11:50 pm

then shut up.
Conceited
Master

Postby Krieg » Thu May 04, 06 3:48 pm

try smooking pot through a water pipe , its very clean , lol
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Grunger » Thu May 04, 06 6:56 pm

Women are better than drugs...trust me

they both have their ups and downs, although overall, drugs are much worse. i would never do anything that has to be snorted or injected, that's justplain dumb. the only thing i've tried is pot and mushrooms, and i gotta say that mushrooms are pretty fun just gotta be careful. pot gets so boring after awhile, that's why i see it hard to be addicted to it. i didnt see why one of the side affects was difficulty in thinking, it's alaysmade me think alot about the important things.
Grunger
Wannabe

Postby DAEM0N » Fri May 26, 06 10:06 pm

Guess what? New research done at the University of California proves that Marijuana does not cause cancer in any form. Also, any memory fuzzyness we get using the stuff fades away after we stop smoking.

Btw, you guys listen to wayyy to much angry music when you're high. Listen to some Jazz, Reggae or Jam music.

I suggest listening to the Grateful Dead and Phish, also some Marley and some Herbie Hancock, I promise you'll have a more fun experience.
DAEM0N

Postby Krieg » Fri May 26, 06 10:18 pm

DAEM0N wrote:Guess what? New research done at the University of California proves that Marijuana does not cause cancer in any form. Also, any memory fuzzyness we get using the stuff fades away after we stop smoking.

well , what actually happens when smoking weed and such is that our brains just don't get enough oxygen , that is causing the slowness you experience than , so it better be gone if you stop smoking , imagine being stoned for ever your whole life lmao , being slow everytime of the day meaning you drink a cup of thee in a record of 2 hours lol
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Sat May 27, 06 2:42 am

DAEM0N wrote:Guess what? New research done at the University of California proves that Marijuana does not cause cancer in any form. Also, any memory fuzzyness we get using the stuff fades away after we stop smoking.

Btw, you guys listen to wayyy to much angry music when you're high. Listen to some Jazz, Reggae or Jam music.

I suggest listening to the Grateful Dead and Phish, also some Marley and some Herbie Hancock, I promise you'll have a more fun experience.

Listening to death metal + getting drunk = best experience imho.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Sat May 27, 06 12:47 pm

^ Booya!

As for snorting things, snort Trebor XXX Strong mints! Fucking hell! Your brain is minty fresh! We did it in school, crushed them down and snorted some, the teacher saw us and thought it was drugs LOL
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sat May 27, 06 1:25 pm

I snorted a slushee before. Ultimate brain freeze!

Try snorting salt, I did it at school once, and they thought I did drugs! Got in so much trouble lmao.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Sat May 27, 06 1:55 pm

[A]MoshMan wrote:^ Booya!

As for snorting things, snort Trebor XXX Strong mints! Fucking hell! Your brain is minty fresh! We did it in school, crushed them down and snorted some, the teacher saw us and thought it was drugs LOL

I once snotred crushed mint extra (the chewing gum) my nose hurt for days.
Bob
Forum God

Postby Chococat » Sat May 27, 06 5:52 pm

Eeewww.

I'm drunk right now! (Ask Darren!) :D
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby ~D[A]rren~ » Sat May 27, 06 5:59 pm

Chococat wrote:Eeewww.

I'm drunk right now! (Ask Darren!) :D

So now you admit it!
~D[A]rren~