Best music to listen to while PISSED!

Films, television and music and everything to do with culture.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Krieg » Sat May 06, 06 9:23 pm

cataclyzm wrote:
In Flames is a good place to start.

that would be metalcore ....... a good start :D
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~D[A]rren~ » Sat May 06, 06 9:41 pm

[A]:Kilgannon wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:
ferdvds wrote:Trance music is the way forward people. Start off with some Funky house then move your way onto trance. Don't give me none of your mosha shit.

Here's some to get you started:

Rank One - Airwave
Three N One presents Serial Diva - Pearl River
Y Traxx - Mysteryland
Chicane - Saltwater (Dj Tiesto remix)
Reflekt - Need to Feel Loved (Thrillseekers remix)
Fire & Ice - Forever Young
System F - Out of the Blue
Paul Van Dyk - Found an Angel

Lazer

Techno is just gay for pissedness.

Depends on the situation!
At a club is amazing!
In a house or a bar its just NO.

I agree with Jay totally on this. Drink + Club with dance music is the best! 8) But then again also is Rock in a rock club!
~D[A]rren~
Alpha

Postby James » Sat May 06, 06 11:21 pm

~D[A]rren~ wrote:I agree with Jay totally on this. Drink + Club with dance music is the best! 8) But then again also is Rock in a rock club!

Imo rock is ALWAYS shit in clubs, I hate it there.

Metal on the otherhand is funny as fuck and you're fucking around with mates, but its just not...the same!

Different music for different scenes.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Sun May 07, 06 2:24 am

Metal must be present for everything. Funerals to car chases, it fits all occasions :)
Jay, your friends are emos, no metal involved :lol:
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sun May 07, 06 3:59 am

Metal is good for gunfights. 8)
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Lazer » Sun May 07, 06 10:46 am

~D[A]rren~ wrote:I agree with Jay totally on this. Drink + Club with dance music is the best! 8) But then again also is Rock in a rock club!

Metal on the otherhand is funny as fuck and you're fucking around with mates, but its just not...the same!

I agree there. Im obviously biased but i too don't think rock 'fits' the scene and atmosphere in a nightclub. A moshpit maybe - metal or whatever it is they play in a moshpit (im not sure tbh) but in a club is a no no.

The DJ was playing trance last night and even some of my mates who usually hate the stuff were dancing to it and enjoying it because of where they were. It just works well. No better experience when it comes to music imo.
Lazer
Addict

Postby James » Sun May 07, 06 11:29 am

[A]MoshMan wrote:Jay, your friends are emos, no metal involved :lol:

pmsl, so true.

They aren't even emo, more into rap HAHAH.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Sun May 07, 06 7:39 pm

Lazer wrote:

I agree there. Im obviously biased but i too don't think rock 'fits' the scene and atmosphere in a nightclub. A moshpit maybe - metal or whatever it is they play in a moshpit (im not sure tbh) but in a club is a no no.

The DJ was playing trance last night and even some of my mates who usually hate the stuff were dancing to it and enjoying it because of where they were. It just works well. No better experience when it comes to music imo.

Some US clubs take a liking to gay ass rap and hip hop in our clubs. In fact, over 60% (prediction) use it.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Alistair » Mon May 22, 06 5:00 pm

today by smashing pumpkins if your high and your ego has increased massively and you feel on top of the world, knowing that you will eventually fall asleep and wake up to the dreaded thing called life.
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Mon May 22, 06 5:21 pm

Lazer wrote:A moshpit maybe - metal or whatever it is they play in a moshpit (im not sure tbh) but in a club is a no no.

Just wondering, do you know what a moshpit is?
Forum Legend

Postby Lazer » Mon May 22, 06 6:42 pm

Not entirely but i thought it was a dark enclosed room where heavy metal/rock/whatever is blasting out at levels rendering you deaf for a couple hrs afterwards and you all jump up n down nodding your heads so that your long hair falls over your face. u come out with multiple bruises from where someone has barged into you. am i close? :D
Lazer
Addict

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Tue May 23, 06 1:42 am

Well, a moshpit is where a band is playing and in the middle near the front is where loads of people just beat each other up/push and shove each other[brutal band/not so brutal], but it's in the middle of a crowd, it's not what everyone does lol Also it wouldn't happen in the middle of a club lmao although that would be funny shit. If it's full of adults, you get pretty fucked up lol.
Forum Legend

Postby Krieg » Tue May 23, 06 10:00 pm

[A]MoshMan wrote:Well, a moshpit is where a band is playing and in the middle near the front is where loads of people just beat each other up/push and shove each other[brutal band/not so brutal], but it's in the middle of a crowd, it's not what everyone does lol Also it wouldn't happen in the middle of a club lmao although that would be funny shit. If it's full of adults, you get pretty fucked up lol.

yeah things can get rough in a moshpit , i rather prefer just headbanging with the singers lol
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Previous

Return to Entertainment