Amazing

Films, television and music and everything to do with culture.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Amazing

Postby Lazer » Wed Jun 21, 06 1:04 pm

How can anyone say this isn't incredible. Fucking amazing im sure you'll agree. God, what i would give to be there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_plYL_tb ... h=Rank%201

And heres the music video to that godly song! THE BEST TUNE EVER!! Words cant describe how it makes me feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Js4pep ... h=Rank%201
Lazer
Addict

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed Jun 21, 06 2:08 pm

Only one word I can think of is "lol".
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby Lazer » Wed Jun 21, 06 2:34 pm

Its fucking mint and you know it. Look at the atmosphere inside that club with all the highly expensive, spectacular laser show and lighting. Gimme that experience over anything else, anyday. 8)
Lazer
Addict

Re: Amazing

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 21, 06 2:59 pm

Lazer wrote:How can anyone say this isn't incredible. Fucking amazing im sure you'll agree. God, what i would give to be there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_plYL_tb ... h=Rank%201

And heres the music video to that godly song! THE BEST TUNE EVER!! Words cant describe how it makes me feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Js4pep ... h=Rank%201

in the begining(all i watched) of the frist one, is that a hologram of the death star?
~Confused~
Addict

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed Jun 21, 06 3:30 pm

Forum Legend

Postby Cureless_Poison » Wed Jun 21, 06 3:57 pm

I dont mean to be a duche but the first video kinda sucks,its just bad music mixed with spot-light's having a seizure,and bunch of morons on the ground,and a few projector's,it sucks,id rather watch a guitar solo than listen to that shitty music one more time.

I much prever the video Mosh posted :P
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby Lazer » Wed Jun 21, 06 5:02 pm

^^ You'll learn with age my young padiwan. :wink:

Oh and do you know the 'morons' on the ground like or are you just making an ill-informed, stereotypical judgement like many of the dance music haters?

id rather watch a guitar solo than listen to that shitty music one more time

booooooooooooring!
Lazer
Addict

Postby James » Wed Jun 21, 06 5:06 pm

I admit it is quite impressive, everything seems so immersed with all the lights.
Money has nowt on atmosphere!
Such as the small stage Bezerker are playing on, it really counts on the people of whatever they're into.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFWGw9Lxz4w
During prodigy, people climbing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf31rG2mxO0
Devil Driver's circle pit, look how many fucking loons there are running around attacking eachother, agreesiveness = yesss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EigFpc4_lOk
Look how far this is from the actual stage, people are still having fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpMO1A61__Y
Bottling a terrible band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evR-X-9zxEw
The atmosphere for a not so good band that have not been playing for 15 years here.

Now fun without any music going on, at all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz7qzZ2llPE
Gotta love bottle fights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMBzdeBYNgU
LOL

---

Highlights from Friday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX2shgvwVTI
Aplifier, Wicked Wisdom, Soil, Strapping Young Lad, Soulfly, Coheed & Cambria, Deftones.

Highlights from Saturday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsQYn9ci_r8
Down, Satyricon, Blood Simple, Arch Enemy, Alice In Chains, Stone Sour, Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, METALLICA!, by far the best one, Down and Satyricon owns all at the begining.

Highlights from Sunday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK83EUY9xKk
Breed 77, Hatebreed, Dragonforce, 36 Crazyfists,Inflames, Lacuna Coil, Cradle Of Filth, Bullet For My Valentine, Funeral For a Friend, Guns N Roses

---

I'm sorry, despite music tastes, I think the atmosphere here was so much more frantic!
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Lazer » Wed Jun 21, 06 5:11 pm

I'm sorry, despite music tastes, I think the atmosphere here was so much more frantic!

back to the same old thing, horses for courses again innit.

the aggressive, violent, frantic atmosphere in those vids doesn't do it for me.

the atmosphere to the Airwave song i posted is just an arena filled with ambience, energy and uplifting emotion. yes......i think thats what it is. emotion. that song just holds so much emotion for me, weird seeing as you lot probably think 'fuckin wierdo, what can be emotional about a song with no lyrics'.
Lazer
Addict

Postby James » Wed Jun 21, 06 5:15 pm

Lazer wrote:

back to the same old thing, horses for courses again innit.

eh, lol.
I like so and so of dance.

the atmosphere to the Airwave song i posted is just an arena filled with ambience, energy and uplifting emotion. yes......i think thats what it is. emotion. that song just holds so much emotion for me, weird seeing as you lot probably think 'fuckin wierdo, what can be emotional about a song with no lyrics'.

Any song can be emotional without lyrics.
Hell!, thats what the old orcastrated music was used for.
And you have the cliche sad piano notes during movies when a 'tragedy' happens.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed Jun 21, 06 5:17 pm

Omg that Circle Pit is fucking badass! :shock:
Forum Legend

Postby Bob » Wed Jun 21, 06 7:05 pm

Lmao so much at Phil!

'Don't look at me, unless you want to fight. And you'll loose!'
Bob
Forum God

Postby James » Wed Jun 21, 06 7:12 pm

Bob wrote:Lmao so much at Phil!

'Don't look at me, unless you want to fight. And you'll loose!'

He was stoned. XD
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Big Daddy » Wed Jun 21, 06 7:19 pm

A song I like to listen to when I'm pissed off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzd2KE-y ... ors%20down

A song I listen to when I'm sk8ing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o_pMYMV ... les%20away
A CNN reporter, while interviewing a Marine Sniper, asked. "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"
The Marine shrugged and replied, "Recoil."
Sig by Protocol but I did help.....I gave him the render if that counts as something.
Big Daddy
Forum Hero

Postby Psykorgasm » Wed Jun 21, 06 11:10 pm

Fuck laser shows, if i wanted to go to a laser show i'd go to Quasar, where I can have some real fun. Instead of drunken chavs tryin to pat your arse.
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 21, 06 11:19 pm

I prefer moshpits to mirror balls.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed Jun 21, 06 11:27 pm

Ahh moshpits are good, good times :cry:
Forum Legend

Postby Psykorgasm » Wed Jun 21, 06 11:29 pm

Yup, ahh I wanna see Fear Factory again!!!! :cry:
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed Jun 21, 06 11:35 pm

I don't think that guy that recieved my beer to the head does LOL
Forum Legend

Postby Lazer » Thu Jun 22, 06 10:12 am

Archetype wrote:Fuck laser shows, if i wanted to go to a laser show i'd go to Quasar, where I can have some real fun. Instead of drunken chavs tryin to pat your arse.

As opposed to overly-aggressive, hyper-active teenagers who think theyre 'ard and start rioting in the middle fo crowds and 1 of your ideal moshpit/metal/whatever gigs? Proper fun kicking the shit out of someone or having the shit kicked out of you i must say. Or getting soaked in yours and other peoples sweat due to all the jumping around that goes on. (someone once told me how at a concert he went to sweat was aactually dripping off the ceiling and walls. ewwwwwww. also at an Oasis concert once, yes, i have experienced rock shite before, there were cups of piss been thrown back from the front of the crowd because they had nowhere else to go).

I'd rather go to a spectacle that has had lots more money, time and preparation put into it thank ya very much.
Last edited by Lazer on Thu Jun 22, 06 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lazer
Addict

Postby James » Thu Jun 22, 06 10:21 am

Haha, we dont actually get beat up.
You only get hurt a tad bit which is nothing serious at all, but it can fuck you up.
Basically its alot of pushing and just showing off how strong you are by it.
I get a buzz by knocking a few people over with one person.

Of course you get accidents like a big meathead who jawed you in the face.
And if you fall, its not like people are going to jump you, everyone takes care of eachother.
Even brutal ones arent that bad, just a few bruises.

Yeah in gigs it is fucking horrible as fuck, you're right about the sweat, but Download was proper clean. (except for plastic bottles and cups everywhere)
It was great because it was during the day, its weird because everything is normally at night or inside.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Thu Jun 22, 06 11:02 am

Lazer wrote:
Archetype wrote:Fuck laser shows, if i wanted to go to a laser show i'd go to Quasar, where I can have some real fun. Instead of drunken chavs tryin to pat your arse.

As opposed to overly-aggressive, hyper-active teenagers who think theyre 'ard and start rioting in the middle fo crowds and 1 of your ideal moshpit/metal/whatever gigs? Proper fun kicking the shit out of someone or having the shit kicked out of you i must say. Or getting soaked in yours and other peoples sweat due to all the jumping around that goes on. (someone once told me how at a concert he went to sweat was aactually dripping off the ceiling and walls. ewwwwwww. also at an Oasis concert once, yes, i have experienced rock shite before, there were cups of piss been thrown back from the front of the crowd because they had nowhere else to go).

I'd rather go to a spectacle that has had lots more money, time and preparation put into it thank ya very much.

Like I said, I prefer moshpits to mirror balls. Lasers and all that fancy new shite isn't really my style, I'd rather have more of a thrill doing something exciting rather than something slow and boring. Adrenaline in moshpits is extremely crazy, and without a doubt, greater than that of a disco.

Oasis isn't "rock shite" btw :P
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Thu Jun 22, 06 12:43 pm

Sweat dripping from the ceilings and walls? Were you told and believed that when you were 10? As for over hyperactive teenagers, if you go to see a proper band not some mtv croc of shit of an excuse you will see that the majority are adults. And pits are the best thing ever :D .
Forum Legend

Postby Lazer » Thu Jun 22, 06 12:54 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Like I said, I prefer moshpits to mirror balls. Lasers and all that fancy new shite isn't really my style, I'd rather have more of a thrill doing something exciting rather than something slow and boring. Adrenaline in moshpits is extremely crazy, and without a doubt, greater than that of a disco.

OMG.........Believe me, trance music is FAR from slow and boring!! Adrenaline in clubs is sky high too, its just a different reaction it gives to that of a moshpit. So to say adrenaline is greater in a moshpit than a 'disco' as u put it, is silly. No offence cata, but you come across like you've NO IDEA about the club scene so aren't in a position to compare the two. Calling it a disco for starters. Pfft! :P

Sweat dripping from the ceilings and walls? Were you told and believed that when you were 10?

No i was told by numerous students from my uni who all said the same thing actually last year. Jay confirmed it happens too, so unlucky moshboy!
Lazer
Addict

Postby clyzm » Thu Jun 22, 06 12:57 pm

Lazer wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:Like I said, I prefer moshpits to mirror balls. Lasers and all that fancy new shite isn't really my style, I'd rather have more of a thrill doing something exciting rather than something slow and boring. Adrenaline in moshpits is extremely crazy, and without a doubt, greater than that of a disco.

OMG.........Believe me, trance music is FAR from slow and boring!! Adrenaline in clubs is sky high too, its just a different reaction it gives to that of a moshpit. So to say adrenaline is greater in a moshpit than a 'disco' as u put it, is silly. No offence cata, but you come across like you've NO IDEA about the club scene so aren't in a position to compare the two. Calling it a disco for starters. Pfft! :P

Sweat dripping from the ceilings and walls? Were you told and believed that when you were 10?

No i was told by numerous students from my uni who all said the same thing actually last year. Jay confirmed it happens too, so unlucky moshboy!

That's the same thing you're doing, calling death metal "mosher music" and "rock shiett."

Checkmate, mate. :P
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Thu Jun 22, 06 12:57 pm

I wouldnt say it is litterally from the ceiling and walls though, but you know from anywhere you can feel the heat of the sweat and the grossness of it.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Psykorgasm » Thu Jun 22, 06 1:02 pm

Lazer wrote:OMG.........Believe me, trance music is FAR from slow and boring!! Adrenaline in clubs is sky high too, its just a different reaction it gives to that of a moshpit. So to say adrenaline is greater in a moshpit than a 'disco' as u put it, is silly. No offence cata, but you come across like you've NO IDEA about the club scene so aren't in a position to compare the two. Calling it a disco for starters. Pfft! :P

Adrenaline? Dont you mean drugs?
"let me hit some of that crack mushhhhhhhhh"
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby clyzm » Thu Jun 22, 06 1:05 pm

LOL!!

"Come on man, before we dance to DJ Funkmaster 69, let's hit some of that joint yo ......"
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Thu Jun 22, 06 1:09 pm

Reminds me of a GOD AWFUL nightclub in Liverpool

The Pleasure Rooms its God awful.
All bichead chavs in there taking all kinda of shit.

Its not even music in there, how can it be, serious, what the hell... MCing, its not music because its just talking / rapping through songs attempting to karoke or make their own lyrics up using their ego...which kinda destroys the whole point of the backing track playing.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Lazer » Thu Jun 22, 06 1:10 pm

cataclyzm wrote:That's the same thing you're doing, calling death metal "mosher music" and "rock shiett."

Checkmate, mate. :P

Checkmate my arse. I didnt call death metal 'mosher music' once. You said u prefer moshpits to discos. Thats why i used the term moshpit. I called moshman because.....well.....thats his name. Cept it shouldnt be man because hes still a boy. So i changed it.

Now whos the one in check.
Lazer
Addict

Next

Return to Entertainment