50 Cent has the worst lyrics ever

Films, television and music and everything to do with culture.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Cureless_Poison » Wed Aug 16, 06 9:33 pm

DarkKnight wrote:
Cureless_Poison wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:
Conceited wrote:nothing wrong with Elton John. nothing wrong with queens either.

Never said there was. :]

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Edit again: Lol, if you were born in the 1990's, you're a chav!

LMAO! i cant belive they actually have Surrey Girl listed in there :lol: what dont they have in Wixipedia,oh man thats funny,i havent heard people use the term "Surrey Girl" for quite some time.

What year were you born, mate? :]

1990 :P,but i dont show any symptoms of Chavness it lised,so im not a chav :D
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby DarkKnight » Wed Aug 16, 06 11:28 pm

Cureless_Poison wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:
Cureless_Poison wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:
Conceited wrote:nothing wrong with Elton John. nothing wrong with queens either.

Never said there was. :]

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Edit again: Lol, if you were born in the 1990's, you're a chav!

LMAO! i cant belive they actually have Surrey Girl listed in there :lol: what dont they have in Wixipedia,oh man thats funny,i havent heard people use the term "Surrey Girl" for quite some time.

What year were you born, mate? :]

1990 :P,but i dont show any symptoms of Chavness it lised,so im not a chav :D

1990?!

DIE!

*sprays you with bug killer*

But no, seriously, it's your generation we have to blame about how screwed things are. Bloody chavs. ¬_¬
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Allan » Wed Aug 16, 06 11:43 pm

Just because our generation is 'at fault', doesn't mean all individuals from it are. IMO, People who are chavs by nature should be shot for pushing up car insurance premiums, being twats, and other obsenities against general suburbian life.

If I could, I would get this code implimented into my augmentations list...

Code: Select all
Var Human H;

State Activate
{
     ForEach VisibleActors(class'Human',H,1024,Self.Location)
     {
          If(H.IsA('Chav'))
          {
               H.TakeDamage(5000000000000000,Self,H.Location,Vect(0,0,10000),'Exploded');
               BroadCastMessage("|P2"$Self.PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerName$"|P1 just pwn3d a Chav! WIN!!!");
          }
          else
          {
               ClientMessage("There are no chavs in view to pwn =(");
          }
     }
}
Allan
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 17, 06 12:40 am

Let's be thankful DarkKnight, we were born in the 80s, the time of metal \m/
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Thu Aug 17, 06 1:10 am

*Phew*

23/10/89.
Bob
Forum God

Postby Cureless_Poison » Thu Aug 17, 06 3:39 am

Most of my generation are a bunch of fucks,but a few out of a handefull are ok,besides,i dont see how i could have a negetive effect on the world,i supply electronic and computer store's with money by shoping frequently,i work all summer instead of partying so i got cash to spend,and i keep a good education,most of my generation think school sucks,hate work,and spend they're parents money all the time,so im more of usefull then bad.

And how did this go from a kick ass game where your a reporter looking for the story of a life-time getting stuck in a zombie infested town trying to survive for 72 hours,while helping the survivor's,to talking about chav's and how my generation is mostly usless? :eh:
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 17, 06 3:40 am

Cureless_Poison wrote:Most of my generation are a bunch of fucks,but a few out of a handefull are ok,besides,i dont see how i could have a negetive effect on the world,i supply electronic and computer store's with money by shoping frequently,i work all summer instead of partying so i got cash to spend,and i keep a good education,most of my generation think school sucks,hate work,and spend they're parents money all the time,so im more of usefull then bad.

And how did this go from a kick ass game where your a reporter looking for the story of a life-time getting stuck in a zombie infested town trying to survive for 72 hours,while helping the survivor's,to talking about chav's and how my generation is mostly usless? :eh:

Ok, I'm tired of the "offtopic" complaint.
We already know it's offtopic, so stop fucking reminding us.
Also, umm... THIS ISN'T DEAD RISING TOPIC.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Aug 17, 06 4:04 am

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:Let's be thankful DarkKnight, we were born in the 80s, the time of metal \m/

We are the chosen generation, those old enough to know good rock, but young enough to enjoy it.

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough not to care.

Allan, there are always exceptions to the rules. But I can't take that risk, DIE!
*sprays you with off cheese*

Everyone keep in mind, I am a herald of your impending doom.

define:1985 wrote:December 12 - Arrow Air Flight 1285, a DC-8, crashes after takeoff in Gander, Newfoundland, killing 256, 248 of whom were U.S. servicemen returning to Fort Campbell, Kentucky from overseeing a peacekeeping force in Sinai.
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 17, 06 4:07 am

wikipedia:sep 1986 wrote:September

* September 5 - Pan Am Flight 73 with 358 people on board is hijacked at Karachi International Airport by four armed men of the Abu Nidal organization which operated much in the same manner as Al Qaeda.
* September 6 - In Istanbul, two Arab terrorists from Abu Nidal's terror organization kill 22 and wound six inside the Neve Shalom synagogue during Sabbath services.
* September 7 - Desmond Tutu becomes the first black to lead the Anglican Church in South Africa.
* September 7 - Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet survives an assassination attempt by the FPMR. Five of his bodyguards were killed.
* September 21- Cheryl Keeton is found dead in her van on the Sunset Highway, inspiring the novel Dead By Sunset
* September 27 - A tour bus carrying heavy metal band Metallica crashes in Sweden, killing their bassist, Cliff Burton.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Thu Aug 17, 06 1:16 pm

:cry:
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 17, 06 1:18 pm

Antechrist wrote::cry:

Yeah, I might be cursed!
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Aug 17, 06 2:19 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
Antechrist wrote::cry:

Yeah, I might be cursed!

256 > 1. :wink:
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Cureless_Poison » Thu Aug 17, 06 8:59 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
Cureless_Poison wrote:Most of my generation are a bunch of fucks,but a few out of a handefull are ok,besides,i dont see how i could have a negetive effect on the world,i supply electronic and computer store's with money by shoping frequently,i work all summer instead of partying so i got cash to spend,and i keep a good education,most of my generation think school sucks,hate work,and spend they're parents money all the time,so im more of usefull then bad.

Ok, I'm tired of the "offtopic" complaint.
We already know it's offtopic, so stop fucking reminding us.
Also, umm... THIS ISN'T DEAD RISING TOPIC.

Sorry,i thought this was the Dead Rising topic :P
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby Bob » Thu Aug 17, 06 11:31 pm

Wikipedia wrote:October 23 1989 - The Hungarian Republic is officially declared by president Mátyás Szűrös (replacing the Hungarian People's Republic).

Intersting day my birthday was.
Bob
Forum God

Postby Allan » Fri Aug 18, 06 12:22 am

Bob wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:October 23 1989 - The Hungarian Republic is officially declared by president Mátyás Szűrös (replacing the Hungarian People's Republic).

Intersting day my birthday was.

Wikipedia wrote:December 3rd:

It is also interesting to note that December the 3rd is the last day that can be found in the digits of π, whether as the European 0312 or the American 1203.

At Detroit Metropolitan Airport, a McDonnell Douglas DC-9 carrying Northwest Airlines Flight 1482 collides with a Boeing 727 carrying Northwest Airlines Flight 299 on the runway, killing 8 passengers and 4 crewmembers on Flight 1482.
Cool! I had a plane crash on my birthday!
Allan
Alpha

Postby ~Confused~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:31 am

OKAY the confused one has regained his common sense and he says:

Fuck rappers, fuck them mkay?

all they sing about is how much money they got, the hood that they've never been to, the word "Nigga" 13 times then maybe a "Ho" and their paid bitches and hos.

They encourage idiots kloppy, yes that of course includes chavs, wiggers, and IDIOTS in general who want to like "Pimpin"

I'm confused?
~Confused~
Addict

Postby Skinny Puppy » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:48 am

No not fuck rapper, fuck all the other peopel that are dissin the rappers. Rapper normaly talk about life on the other hand the hates listen to load music where all they do is scream and shout like little girlys.
Skinny Puppy
Poster

Postby ~Confused~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:52 am

ô¿ô¥[GODDARD]¥ wrote:No not fuck rapper, fuck all the other peopel that are dissin the rappers. Rapper normaly talk about life on the other hand the hates listen to load music where all they do is scream and shout like little girlys.

I hate both, Korn has lyrics not idiots screaming into a microphone. Therefore, Korn is good. Any metal that goes beyond the 70s sucks.

Rap sucks, fuck rap. Idiots chanting bullshit into a mic. and if all their life is the following:

Drugs
Alchohol
Hookers
Hos
Bitches
the Hood
Killing the other "Nigga"
killing anyone period
or OK! YEAH! WHAT!?

Then maybe they should get out more often
~Confused~
Addict

Postby Skinny Puppy » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:54 am

What kind of a name is Korn? Rappers liek 50Cent have a story behind there name, although Korn? wtf is up with that, were they in a "Korn" field and said "hey lets make a band called Korn"
Skinny Puppy
Poster

Postby ~Confused~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:56 am

ô¿ô¥[GODDARD]¥ wrote:What kind of a name is Korn? Rappers liek 50Cent have a story behind there name, although Korn? wtf is up with that, were they in a "Korn" field and said "hey lets make a band called Korn"

Not everyone has to have some "Story" to their name.

If the poor shithead who wants to look cool feels good about making out of the shithole he lived in thats great but maybe we dont wanna hear about his old shit life.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 12:43 pm

~Confused~ wrote:
ô¿ô¥[GODDARD]¥ wrote:No not fuck rapper, fuck all the other peopel that are dissin the rappers. Rapper normaly talk about life on the other hand the hates listen to load music where all they do is scream and shout like little girlys.

I hate both, Korn has lyrics not idiots screaming into a microphone. Therefore, Korn is good. Any metal that goes beyond the 70s sucks.

Rap sucks, fuck rap. Idiots chanting bullshit into a mic. and if all their life is the following:

Drugs
Alchohol
Hookers
Hos
Bitches
the Hood
killing anyone period
or OK! YEAH! WHAT!?

You're no different than Goddard if you claim any metal beyond 70s sucks. Metal has more balls than little, weak rappers.

As for both of you: Name any band or rapper and I can name one that's way better than them, and is a death metal band.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 12:46 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
~Confused~ wrote:

Drugs
Alchohol
Hookers
Hos
Bitches
the Hood
killing anyone period
or OK! YEAH! WHAT!?

You're no different than Goddard if you claim any metal beyond 70s sucks. Metal has more balls than little, weak rappers.

As for both of you: Name any band or rapper and I can name one that's way better than them, and is a death metal band.

TRUE

however Death Metal is just guitar screeches in rythm and screaming of words. It has no point or meening.
70s Metal had its deepness, shit pink floyd was better than death metal. Cata dispite you hating my guts, you have to realize that the classics own, as well as the new. but the classics own more because they originated the shit your talking about.

Rap sucks
:lol:
~Confused~
Addict

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Thu Aug 31, 06 12:49 pm

50cent blows cocks.

What are you on about "screeching"? No point or meaning? Most death metal bands lyrics are stories, ALOT of people would be going to jail if they were meaningful :roll:
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby ~Confused~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 12:51 pm

Antechrist wrote:50cent blows cocks.

See? Hes edumacated 2....... 8)

Rap in general blows cock it is agreed, wait....A POLL MUST BE PROCLAIMED!!! someone else do it cus the poll wont work if I do it, everyone will just bash me and forget about the topic
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 12:54 pm

~Confused~ wrote:
[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
~Confused~ wrote:

Drugs
Alchohol
Hookers
Hos
Bitches
the Hood
killing anyone period
or OK! YEAH! WHAT!?

TRUE

however Death Metal is just guitar screeches in rythm and screaming of words. It has no point or meening.
70s Metal had its deepness, shit pink floyd was better than death metal. Cata dispite you hating my guts, you have to realize that the classics own, as well as the new. but the classics own more because they originated the shit your talking about.

Rap sucks

You're not important enough for me to even consider hating. What makes you think you're that special, sunshine? You're just an annoyance - which will be banned soon, I guarentee it. You're a head case, I think you need professional help, maybe a therapist, because there is the thought in your head that everybody hates you and is bashing you, and nobody listens to you. You need serious help.

Btw, Cannibal Corpse can take Pink Floyd any day.
Last edited by clyzm on Thu Aug 31, 06 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 12:58 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
~Confused~ wrote:
[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
~Confused~ wrote:

Drugs
Alchohol
Hookers
Hos
Bitches
the Hood
killing anyone period
or OK! YEAH! WHAT!?

TRUE

Rap sucks

You're not important enough for me to even consider hating. What makes you think you're that special, sunshine? You're just an annoyance - which will be banned soon, I guarentee it.

Btw, Cannibal Corpse can take Pink Floyd any day.

lol, guess what buddy, you know you hate me and you damn well know you love me admit it you look forward to me posting something that you can loophole some bullshit into so all of the other idiots can dance around the forum topic chanting obsinities like dickless morons, I'm not particulary saying that to everyone but i am saying it to the people who do it.
Love you :wink:
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 1:00 pm

Read above.

Mike, your mind makes up these pathetic little ramblings that nobody understands/cares about, and they are largely false as well. I don't hate you, if I would I would flame in capital letters LIKE THIS. It seems that you're the one who hates me because I constantly prove you wrong & defeat you in every argument we've had, I apologize for that :lol:

Topic locked.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Previous

Return to Entertainment