Bone Thugs N Harmony, new album out now!

Films, television and music and everything to do with culture.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Bone Thugs N Harmony, new album out now!

Postby ¤[A]Raiden¤ » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:10 am

Bone thugs n harmony, brought a new album out called " Thug Stories " infact i know most of you on these forums dont like their music, well most of you dont even like hip hop, am i right? But this is for the minority of people that do, and one of them is me :P but just abit of info, there is only 3 of them, not all 5 which it's suppose to be because of mutiple reasons.

This is the link from a never-before-seen live performance filmed at NYC's BB Kings, performing two songs from their new album.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... tro%2Ffire

Secondly, if your interested.. this is a freestyle from bone thugs, it's not the best of em' but persoanlly bizzybone's freestlye on it is amazing to me, he's the one with the red hat on, sadly he won't be in the new album though.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... +freestyle

Thanks, Raiden.
- BoneThugs-N-Harmony -
¤[A]Raiden¤
Alpha

Postby VodunLoas » Mon Sep 25, 06 11:10 am

See you at the crossroads, Raiden. :P
VodunLoas
Alpha

Postby ¤[A]Raiden¤ » Mon Sep 25, 06 5:22 pm

VodunLoas wrote:See you at the crossroads, Raiden. :P

Haha! yes i'll see you there 8)
- BoneThugs-N-Harmony -
¤[A]Raiden¤
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Mon Sep 25, 06 5:38 pm

A minority containing a maximum of 10 people lol
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Bezza » Mon Sep 25, 06 6:26 pm

I looked in all shops with music in town today! I couldn't find it anywhere
Bezza
Poster

Postby James » Mon Sep 25, 06 7:19 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:19 pm

James wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

oh fuck off with your boring jokes , youre not into bone thugs n harmony
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby synthetic » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:54 pm

i cant stand rap sort of, well, i wont slit my wrists over it.. lol.. but it just doesnt do it for me.

however, i now and then pick up the Bone thugs songs raiden once sent me, and they are pretty chill =). So if I am looking for a break from all the industrial I go for the crossroads as one of the alternatives.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby ynnaD » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:58 pm

Velvet-Acid-Soul wrote:

ROFL you just told an admin to fuck off :lol:
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby James » Mon Sep 25, 06 10:15 pm

0o7 wrote:
Velvet-Acid-Soul wrote:

He also fucking assumed.
If Raiden will remember, I like them.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Mon Sep 25, 06 10:16 pm

shadow's in a bad mood

i liked the joke

edit: i guess it wasnt a joke, then, not funny!
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Krieg » Tue Sep 26, 06 11:43 am

James wrote:
0o7 wrote:
Velvet-Acid-Soul wrote:

He also fucking assumed.
If Raiden will remember, I like them.

rofl , protest the hero vs bhone thugs n harmony :lol:
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Tue Sep 26, 06 11:44 am

You furry.
Go yiff somewhere else.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Tue Sep 26, 06 11:47 am

James wrote:You furry.
Go yiff somewhere else.

James : HELLO DEAR EMO
Jams : BUT I R INTO LEET HIPHOP SHIZZLE DIZZLE BONE THUGS N HARMONY

:lol: , I just find it funny how you judge on peoples music taste and give them a name while yours aint the best either.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Tue Sep 26, 06 11:53 am

Actually, my music taste is alot better than yours if you feel that way.
I don't limit myself to rock or metal, thats the point. In this way my music taste has alot more flavor and variety than yours!, your Skips and I'm fucking Walkers.
Off-topic... I love genres, I love classifying, I love insulting fags who complain.

If they werent so many or sub-genres it'll be so hard to define and find stuff in music hierarchy .

You fucking goth!
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Tue Sep 26, 06 12:15 pm

James wrote:Actually, my music taste is alot better than yours if you feel that way.
I don't limit myself to rock or metal, thats the point. In this way my music taste has alot more flavor and variety than yours!, your Skips and I'm fucking Walkers.
Off-topic... I love genres, I love classifying, I love insulting fags who complain.

If they werent so many or sub-genres it'll be so hard to define and find stuff in music hierarchy .

You fucking goth!
It isn't a real big limitation rock.You can see for yourself that there are very many genres within rock on wikipedia.I also am a little bit into the genre Ken is listening to , for example Velvet Acid Christ and I listen to a bit Trance.But this doesn't mean my taste is worse than yours even if i don't like to get into hiphop or other stuff.And what ever you mean with skips and i am a fucking walker.
:lol: And that's the funniest, giving people a name while you assume things.You don't even know what i wear and the amount of gothic metal bands is very low in my list of bands twitt.YOU LOSE BIMBO
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby VodunLoas » Tue Sep 26, 06 12:20 pm

Just downloaded some Counting Crow songs... lmao.
VodunLoas
Alpha

Postby James » Tue Sep 26, 06 12:20 pm

Well if what you said about you listening to trance and metal, why the FUCK did you make accusions to say why I am accusing people althought I listen to hip-hop and rock.

GAME SET AND M-M-M-MATCH.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Tue Sep 26, 06 12:26 pm

no no no you misunderstood .. or do you only listen to rock and hiphop at parties ?

AND WE ARE BACK FROM COMMERCIALS
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby VodunLoas » Tue Sep 26, 06 12:28 pm

this is irrevelant, but my brother went to show yesterday and got pulled on stage with bleeding through and sung for like 30 seconds... lol....
VodunLoas
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Tue Sep 26, 06 2:33 pm

James wrote:Off-topic... I love genres, I love classifying, I love insulting fags who complain.

I am starting to get an idea how your friends will be lol but what ever.

You just don't respect others music taste , you sort off manipulate others by saying " omfg you fucking emo how can you listen to that crap , i listen to much better stuff blah blah blah".And try to let them listen to what you think is cool and such.In the beginning i needed that manipulation from you and I am thankfull for that , but now I go my own way.But I just find that manipulation funny.

What's even more funny is that you first made sigs off bfmv and now you say they suck and are fucking emo loooool.Music taste change blah blah will be your respond on this but i just find it funny.My music taste changed from listening in the beginning to Avril Lavigne and Linik Park to listening Vader and Usurper.Though i still love what i used to listen and still listen to Linkin Park.

This is the problem in the world of music.People don't respect each other music taste, but so fucking what , if you don't like someones taste then leave him be with his " pathetic " music taste instead constantly rubbing it into his face.But some morons got this " bully " stupit attitude.

I just assumed you were a real rocker , sorry for labeling you , faker must suit you better because , which sane rocker would ever listen to hiphop or rap.The same is with the question which sane hiphopper/rapper would listen to metal or even rock.None, unless their music taste is a bit fucked up lol.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Tue Sep 26, 06 4:08 pm

Here we go again.
Ever heard of sarcasm?
I love classification of music, I HATE stereotyping people...
I hate the abuse I get because of my hair hahaha, I hate it SO much because I am not what they think, but I'd be a liar if I didn't think calling other people that isn't funny.

You know whats funny?, if you look anywhere on profile and blog sites, I have for a few months denied ANY trend as much as possible -- I really don't like any scene or trend at all, I just want to be normal so I can engage and immerse myself into most social groups.

I love music, it is a great social discussion and I'd love anyone to recommend me bands they think I'd like and take my feedback.

Now about BFMV, you'd come to realise that they arent exactly original, why do you think I got out of them?, my music taste expanded alot and I found out hillarious things about them such as -- the fact they steal from Killswitch, Machine Head, Atreyu, (the rest arent in any order) Metallica, Iron Maiden God Forbid, Funeral For a Friend and love being compared to Trivium because of their metalcore status.

This and other stuff made me really got me to read in depth with metal music, I got out of being stubborn by protecting a band because of lyrical and music content and use proper facts.

Which explains my hate of the majority black metal, I am going to mention this straightforwardly: sounds like they're recorded on 1 pound mics and most tracks sound the same.
And their community is fucking hillarious, if a band becomes commercial they're not 'tr00' (with special o's with lines through them ONLY ROFL) and 'kvlt' such as which they did to Satryicon, who are a band I really like just before they burst into popularity.

Now this is pathetic and stupid, bands can sell out yeh?, but some bands who became commercial have something going on so much.
Opeth for example, Ghost Reveries is a powerful fucking album, and has been their better work compared to the previous two albums released apparently reviewers say, and I agree.

Another example is In Flames, started off with the Dark Tranquility vocalist then onto Anders, they were a death metal band til Clayman came out, their Melodic Death Metal / Metalcore started to shine through and blasted out with their release of Reroute to Remain (one of their best albums imo). Soundtrack to your Escape is a very bad album, very bad but Come Clarity is such an amazing Death Thrash-Metalcore album. The metalcore scene has ended with In Flames and All That Remains.

Now you see, metalcore is a dirty dirty genre and some bands only came out on top, like Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, In Flames and All That Remains.
The trend is dying, bands like It Dies Today and Trivium are changing genre: (It Dies Today have IMO became a sucessful became a post-hardcore rock band and Trivium fail at modern thrash-metal)
Also funny is the fact that the emo trend is on the verge of coughing up its dickcunt, whos heard My Chemical Romance's new song Welcome to the Black Parade?, they're trying desperately to be an old pop-rock band like Queen. Its awful.

Now you see, I am trying to learn about music I hate and music I love as much as possible so dont you dare ever stereotype me for hating music because what you haven't realised I listen to anything and critize everything I hear.

What I am trying to do is get -heavily- into grind metal, I know for a fact IMO there isn't much thought put into the music, but I love the pride and power they put into the noice, it amuses me and scares me! -- and thats what I want, music that entertains me.

But saying that:
HAS SOMEONE GOT ME A TORRENT FOR BTnH'S NEW FUCKING ALBUM FFS.

edit: gonna proof read this when I get home.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Tue Sep 26, 06 4:22 pm

All he said was "yesss"....wow.

I can understand Jay's retorts, but looks like Shadow has been bottling this up for awhile waiting to let it out...then this little "yesss" comment was like a key 0_o

Sometimes Shadow, you take things the wrong way, maybe intentionally I don't know, but it makes you look really silly when you do it(often). =/
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Krieg » Tue Sep 26, 06 4:35 pm

I understand some off that story , oke off course people arround you and your enviremont also influence you and sometimes manipulate your choices and point of view.
But I don't get the last part ...
Only good grindcore bands i know are aborted and the berzerker and i love their music

I can understand Jay's retorts, but looks like Shadow has been bottling this up for awhile waiting to let it out...then this little "yesss" comment was like a key 0_o
What bottling up ? rofl don't try to search for what i have been bottling up and still am bottling up , you won''t find out , I sometimes give very vague little hints but people fortunatelly don't get them.So you are really searching in the wrong corner duder.And by the way , the word " YEEEESSSS" doesn't appear for me to be sarcastic , esspecially whenyou miss the face expression , so it's not really obvious he was being sarcastic , esspecially not to me , and if he was sarcastic , why he continued with " i like them ".What kind off fool would continue with sarcasme if he notices it is taken wrong by someone ????Furthermore
Sometimes Shadow, you take things the wrong way, maybe intentionally I don't know, but it makes you look really silly when you do it(often). =/
I take things the way i want and am used to.And I don't give a fuck if it makes me silly neither if it makes me stupit.In a debate is always good for learning since you can learn new things you didn't know in a debate.Besides that , the opinions of everyone about me have been made for a while ago anyway,so it doesn't matter anyway if i act silly/stupit.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Tue Sep 26, 06 5:58 pm

...YESSSS wasn't sarcastic.

I MEANT THE GOTH COMMENT YOU GOTH.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Tue Sep 26, 06 7:14 pm

Music, something you listen because 'you really like it/you like it/its popular'. You can listen music by yourself, or with a friend, which is awesome, or turn the volume higher than really needed, to advertise your taste of music wich would also translate to your view of the world around you, state of mind or perhaps current mood. Music is a weapon and a hideout, but its a ressource each uses as he sees fit, and when he sees fit. And this is why flaming someone's musical preferrences is a very stupid thing to do.
There are people who listen everything and enjoy everything, like jay perhaps, and there are people who like one genre particularly and adjust themselves and their emotions with it.

Shadow assumed same thing I assumed, and we were wrong, as you say, and that really is that and everything else is just excess spam.

I agree with zanti here as ive thought the same, but this doesnt have to be the place for this scene, or become any more unpleasant as it already is.

So stay the fuck on topic y'all.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby ¤[A]Raiden¤ » Wed Sep 27, 06 9:23 am

-ren wrote:i cant stand rap sort of, well, i wont slit my wrists over it.. lol.. but it just doesnt do it for me.

however, i now and then pick up the Bone thugs songs raiden once sent me, and they are pretty chill =). So if I am looking for a break from all the industrial I go for the crossroads as one of the alternatives.

=)
I still loved that sig you done for me man, best one i ever had lol! :D
But yeah, bonethugs have quite alot of chilling songs, days of our lives is one, but if i remember you already got that one, right? And yes, James.. i know you like them, i mean not to the extent where you think their the best group ever, but i know you like some of their stuff 8)
- BoneThugs-N-Harmony -
¤[A]Raiden¤
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Wed Sep 27, 06 12:18 pm

-ren wrote:I agree with zanti here as ive thought the same, but this doesnt have to be the place for this scene, or become any more unpleasant as it already is.

Oh boy , I am trilled to bits when this scene will ever come :roll: :roll:
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby jonesy » Thu Sep 28, 06 12:19 am

just saw this lol waitin to get paid so i can go buy it :) plus about bizzy i heard he is ment to go back to the group when flesh gets out of jail or summit like that

oh an here is a link to a song thats on there site at the moment (unfortunatly it isnt on the new album)

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/interscope/bonethugsnharmony/2006/audio/96_letsvibe.asx
jonesy

Postby ¤[A]Raiden¤ » Thu Sep 28, 06 9:39 am

Yeah Flesh should be out soon, and then bizzy should come back. So ill be looking for their new stuff. Damn this group has been going since 1993-1994, its all good. Maybe longer though if you wanna count their underground stuff when they was called " Bone Enterprise" something like that.

Yeah i know jonesy, that song might come out on TV, and its off another of their upcoming albums.
- BoneThugs-N-Harmony -
¤[A]Raiden¤
Alpha

Next

Return to Entertainment