Huh?

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Huh?

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Jan 09, 09 12:07 am

Simple question, why was James banned? I assume this is regarding all that rape shit but all I have is second-hand information and it would be nice to know why he got banned.

If we're allowed to know of course, lol.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Dae » Fri Jan 09, 09 12:10 am

Jay was banned for giving out stupid bans/warnings.
Dae
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Fri Jan 09, 09 12:11 am

How long?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Dae » Fri Jan 09, 09 12:13 am

I hope not for long.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Jan 09, 09 12:19 am

Dae wrote:Jay was banned for giving out stupid bans/warnings.

Thanks for that Dae, I didn't think you, out of all people, would stoop so low. Thanks for confirming to me that the world is fucked up and no one is truly who they seem. Thanks for banning someone who actually did the right thing. And thanks to you Batch, for reminding me how much I want to kill every goddamn rapist out there with my fucking bare hands.

Question Everything, Trust No One
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Fri Jan 09, 09 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Fri Jan 09, 09 12:21 am

Dae is a good Russian bear, he will never give out stupid bans, ever.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Jan 09, 09 12:22 am

cataclyzm wrote:Dae is a good Russian bear, he will never give out stupid bans, ever.

Then I would like to hear the justification as to why this ban is stupid. Sure, Jay may have provoked you, but do you honestly think banning someone who started a big flame war is "stupid"?
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Batchy » Fri Jan 09, 09 3:45 am

I joked about rape, Big woop. Grow up, This is the internet.
Mr.Fagstix wrote:This is why I fucking hate you. Because somehow you manage to take somebodies posts, twist them against them, troll them and flame bait them and then you still get away with it? Is this forums management on fucking crack or some shit? Fucking SERIOUSLY.
Batchy
Addict

Postby Siva » Fri Jan 09, 09 5:42 am

Psy wrote:Thanks for that Dae, I didn't think you, out of all people, would stoop so low. Thanks for confirming to me that the world is fucked up and no one is truly who they seem. Thanks for banning someone who actually did the right thing. And thanks to you Batch, for reminding me how much I want to kill every goddamn rapist out there with my fucking bare hands.

I'm sorry what

Dae is the most genuine person on this here board, and I personally think you need to relax. Alot. Like, seriously.
Last edited by Siva on Fri Jan 09, 09 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Jan 09, 09 8:27 am

The only reason I'm so worked up about this particular issue is because Batch is a little fucking pussy. Yeah, go ahead and warn me for flaming. But he can't handle a goddamn ban for discussing fucking sensitive topics.

Yes, I did find offense to his little "joke", as did Jay, and is that so wrong? You have no idea what I've gone through, what the people I love have gone through, do you? Clearly Batch doesn't, but then, Batch doesn't give a fucking rats ass about anyone. So long as he's happy, he'll give anyone shit. Because that's what he likes to do -- troll and annoy.

So yes, maybe I am overreacting. But I have every right to do so. Rape is serious, regardless if you think it is or not.

As for Dae being "genuine", I truly believe he is. But I also believe that the reason Jay banned Batch was not stupid but the reason Dae banned Jay was so. Sure, it may be my personal opinion, but I didn't see Jay joking about rape even though he knew some people were sensitive about the topic.

And Batch, who are you to tell me to grow up? You don't think the internet is serious do you? People share private information online, they make money online, some peoples lives depend on the internet. I believe that to be serious. If hacking random sites and joking about rape is what you find amusing and "fun" then I am not the one who needs to grow up here.
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Fri Jan 09, 09 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Fri Jan 09, 09 8:41 am

Batch is a pussy because he cannot handle a ban for discussing sensitive topics. I see.

Of course, you may find offense to his joke. Just tell him that and ask him not to make it again, and don't start yelling immediately. Jokes about people cutting wrists or similar things are also made on this forum; Do I react similar to you? I calmly ask them not to make them as it reminds me of things that happened to my friends and family, and that are still happening. I don't see myself making such a fuss like you do though?

And no, Batch is not as you describe him. Simply ASK HIM NICELY not to make such jokes, and I am sure that he won't.

Rape, as an action, is serious, indeed. Just like discrimination which can lead to murder, just like violence which leads to people dying, just like children who drink too much and then go into a coma.
It's all serious, and we all feel sorry for those who experience it. Yet, we can joke about it. It may seem unhuman, or whatsoever, while in reality, it's human. Many people do it. We're all youngsters here, so here the amount of people that joke about it is even higher.

Psy, did you ever make the joke of switching "ADS" (Aggressive Defense System) with "AIDS"? Surely you did.
Person #1: "Haha, you can't kill me with rockets, I got ADS"
Person #2: "WHAT? YOU GOT AIDS?! LISTEN UP PEOPLE, PERSON #1 HAS AIDS!!!"

Recognize that? :) That can also remind people. In fact, it does remind me as well, of a close friend, who is almost part of the family.

I say, you should calm down. James was banned temporarily due to making a temporary/local rule in that one topic, and because of that 'local rule', Batch got banned. Which is, to us, not acceptable, thus he was banned.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Jan 09, 09 9:00 am

He was asked to stop actually, I also believe saying his joke was in bad taste clearly states I did not like it. What does this tell you?

I originally thought Jay was banned for making such "local rules", he actually does it a lot, so I would have understood that. However, Dae never said that. He just said he was banned for giving out stupid bans/warnings and banning someone for continuing to flame/flame bait people about a topic they dislike, to me at least, is not a stupid ban.

If Batch had half a brain he would have realised the moment I said his joke was in bad taste that SOMEONE didn't like his joke. Jay even said he didn't like it, but did Batch give a crap? No, he just kept on trying. Trying to do what he does best: flame bait. Troll. Annoy people.

He may think that the internet shouldn't be taken seriously. But guess what, I do believe the internet is serious. My career choice depends on the continuing success of the internet, as does millions of other people. Like I said, I think a job is serious, whether he does or not, someone has to pay his goddamn bills.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Dae » Fri Jan 09, 09 10:18 am

I don't like when the admins of this forum ban people for mention of a certain game or for "reaching the limit of 4 jokes per thread".

If a topic goes in a wrong way, it can be simply split. The second part may go to general spam, where people may joke as much as they want.

That's a simple logic.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Alex » Fri Jan 09, 09 10:50 am

Psy wrote:He was asked to stop actually, I also believe saying his joke was in bad taste clearly states I did not like it. What does this tell you?

I originally thought Jay was banned for making such "local rules", he actually does it a lot, so I would have understood that. However, Dae never said that. He just said he was banned for giving out stupid bans/warnings and banning someone for continuing to flame/flame bait people about a topic they dislike, to me at least, is not a stupid ban.

If Batch had half a brain he would have realised the moment I said his joke was in bad taste that SOMEONE didn't like his joke. Jay even said he didn't like it, but did Batch give a crap? No, he just kept on trying. Trying to do what he does best: flame bait. Troll. Annoy people.

He may think that the internet shouldn't be taken seriously. But guess what, I do believe the internet is serious. My career choice depends on the continuing success of the internet, as does millions of other people. Like I said, I think a job is serious, whether he does or not, someone has to pay his goddamn bills.

Indeed, you said you didn't find the joke appropriate. Yet you didn't ask him to stop. Maybe you think it's ridiculous that you need to ask someone to stop after you already mentioned that you didn't like it; but in this world, if you don't ask for something, you wont get it either.

Plain simple.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Jan 09, 09 11:41 am

You don't get what you want by asking either. And knowing Batch, he wouldn't stop anything on request anyway. You may trust him Alex, but I'm no stupid and naive to do so. Why would I trust someone so openly online?
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Fri Jan 09, 09 11:46 am

If you don't try it, you will indeed not get what you want.

And yes, I do trust Batch.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Jan 09, 09 11:59 am

Nah Bear wrote:If you don't try it, you will indeed not get what you want.

And yes, I do trust Batch.

Of course you do, how many other people do you trust online? And how many more will suffer from that trust? I trusted you at one point, you got pissy at me for whatever reason (that I honestly don't give a crap about as it's been and done now) and now look where we are.

I couldn't care less for you, for Batch, or for many people on here, simply because if I were to trust everyone online I would probably get fucked over several times, by the same damn person.

And who the hell deleted the topic anyway? Was that Jay, because whoever did it wasn't really thinking. Splitting the topic than deleting the excess bullshit would've been nice. Especially considering Stefan did make a serious topic.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Fri Jan 09, 09 12:27 pm

Stefan making a serious topic is like HDD being considered an adult.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Jan 09, 09 1:00 pm

DeathMaster wrote:Stefan making a serious topic is like HDD being considered an adult.

Who gives a fuck, his topic didn't need to be fucked over like that.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Siva » Fri Jan 09, 09 4:05 pm

I don't think you quite understand the meaning of TRUST, and you wear your heart on your sleeve a little too much.

People you TRUST can do things you don't like. They're allowed to do that because they are their own person. Not everyone is you, and we aren't going to try to be like you so you don't throw bitchfits all the time like you do.

You don't know batch, because this is the internet. For all you know, I am batch. If you asked him to stop here, and he didn't, then the moderators or administrators could take it from there, but instead you whined and cried and raged and now you are making a fool of yourself.

So as I suggested earlier, relax, and stop. Your continued enthusiasm for a cause that makes no sense isn't becoming of you.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby clyzm » Fri Jan 09, 09 8:31 pm

Hey isn't this the internet?

You know, where opinions of people shouldn't matter since they're not very close to you?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sat Jan 10, 09 1:11 am

Nah Bear wrote:Psy, did you ever make the joke of switching "ADS" (Aggressive Defense System) with "AIDS"? Surely you did.

LOL, I always say that! :lol:
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby Wasted. » Sun Jan 11, 09 1:09 am

Jokes can vary from Rape to AIDS to Gays, keep it in your pants.
Last edited by Wasted. on Sun Jan 11, 09 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wasted.
Addict

Postby Psycho » Sun Jan 18, 09 10:16 pm

Psychotic, do you have ADHD, or are you acting hard on the internet, making up for your unsociable life?
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby MainMan » Sun Jan 18, 09 10:18 pm

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:Psychotic, do you have ADHD, or are you acting hard on the internet, making up for your unsociable life?

Haha, owned. And it's probably a combination of both.
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Wasted. » Sun Jan 18, 09 10:49 pm

~MainMan~ wrote:
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:Psychotic, do you have ADHD, or are you acting hard on the internet, making up for your unsociable life?

Haha, owned. And it's probably a combination of both.

Who is he anyway?

Dunno if he was here when I was around. Don't remember anyone this spasticated by the name of Psychotic.
Wasted.
Addict

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Jan 19, 09 9:45 am

I have been diagnosed for ADHD at one point, I do not have it (but yes, I am highly hyperactive, don't know why, don't care either).

Am I acting hard on the internet to make for my unsociable life? My life is not as unsociable as you may think, and I am this hard in real life as I am online. My beliefs are my own, my personality own, and you'll be damned if you try to change me.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Mon Jan 19, 09 3:21 pm

I guess pressing ban button is easier than changing you 8)
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Jon » Mon Jan 19, 09 10:02 pm

Your "simple question" has been answered outright. Topic locked.
Jon
Alpha

Postby James » Wed Mar 11, 09 1:01 am

So kids.

What do you want to know?
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Next

Return to Site and forum questions