My account

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

My account

Postby Legion » Sat Aug 22, 09 6:29 am

I would like to request that the admins remove my account. I was gone for 2 years, and when I finally come back, I come back to the same drama as before. Simply put, I'm to old to feed into it, and therefore have decided that I'm not wasting my time with a community that is not only dying, but is committing it's own suicide with flamming people who, like me, barely remember anybody here.
Death is often silent... But I Prefer making it loud and bloody.
CHECK OUT MY RADIO STATION: http://eternalnights.listen2myradio.com/
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Venom637
Legion
Regular

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Aug 22, 09 7:02 am

Cool story bro
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sat Aug 22, 09 9:00 am

Psychotic wrote:Cool story bro

+1

in all honesty, just don't log in anymore lol if you don't want to visit the site.
Last edited by clyzm on Sat Aug 22, 09 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 22, 09 9:05 am

Psychotic wrote:Cool story bro

Almost going to ban you. Either shut up, or fuck off. I don't accept posts like that from you anymore.

viewtopic.php?p=261944#261944
Last edited by Alex on Sat Aug 22, 09 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Aug 22, 09 10:07 am

Excuse me? So you can give shit to everyone else but we can't because it's considered "flaming"? Double. Fucking. Standards. You give people shit all the time, in fact, saying "shut up, or fuck off" is the same exact thing I said in a completely different context.

No, I didn't say it like that, I actually said it in a rather sarcastic manner but it meant the same thing. It's as Cataclyzm says, if he doesn't like how the forum is he doesn't have to login. What a of hypocritical bullshit.

EDIT: I'd also like to note I sorta agree with Legion. The community does seem rather smallish than it used to be, and people do tend to flame more. The difference lies in the fact that you can log-off. This is an internet forum, unlike real-life where it's harder to just "walk away" on here you CAN do that. You CAN walk away. You DO NOT have to stay logged in or have your account deleted. Just delete it from memory, from history, from bookmarks.

I can't say I like the flaming too much, because I've been on forums where the veteran posters flamed every bloody newbie in sight. But here, I feel it's different. For the most part I feel it's sort of the "thing" between the people who have been here since 2003+ etc, but at the same time I also feel it's something justified when the "victim" is a complete moron. People like Mainman, well he just flames fucking everyone and I can't see why he hasn't been banned entirely yet. Quite frankly, I couldn't care less because there's a lot of people I consider trolls on here that aren't banned but should be (according to the rules posted). But meh, I stopped caring as much for the most part.

Use common sense. If you don't like a forum don't use it. I've only ever done it once, the only reason I don't post on other forums is because keeping consistency is harder and I can't be bothered unless it's my own.
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Sat Aug 22, 09 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 22, 09 10:23 am

Psychotic wrote:Excuse me? So you can give shit to everyone else but we can't because it's considered "flaming"?

That's right. You finally get it.
Alex
Alpha

Re: My account

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Aug 22, 09 3:03 pm

Legion wrote:I would like to request that the admins remove my account. I was gone for 2 years, and when I finally come back, I come back to the same drama as before. Simply put, I'm to old to feed into it, and therefore have decided that I'm not wasting my time with a community that is not only dying, but is committing it's own suicide with flamming people who, like me, barely remember anybody here.

Have a look back at when you were here first, you weren't really well liked then either. Jog on there sonny.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Sat Aug 22, 09 3:06 pm

Legion wrote:I would like to request that the admins remove my account. I was gone for 2 years, and when I finally come back, I come back to the same drama as before. Simply put, I'm to old to feed into it, and therefore have decided that I'm not wasting my time with a community that is not only dying, but is committing it's own suicide with flamming people who, like me, barely remember anybody here.

You're right, some people are not worth being mad about.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby ~[ß]Lost~ » Sun Aug 23, 09 1:52 am

lmfao :lol:
Sike
clanb.deus-ex.net

Legion wrote:By default, I'm bi. However I've spent a great deal of time "burying" that aspect of me...
~[ß]Lost~
Poster

Postby Legion » Sun Aug 23, 09 5:49 am

~SaSQuAtCH~ wrote:

You're right, some people are not worth being mad about.

I agree. I mostly go passive compared to my old days in dx. But me and Alex talked, so I'm going to start posting again.
Legion
Regular

Postby MainMan » Sun Aug 23, 09 10:03 am

Lol. Why do people do this? Just post or don't post. As if we give a shit. Just stop with the drama "omg im gonna leave"
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby {A.a]starcraft » Sun Aug 23, 09 11:40 am

MænMan wrote:"omg im gonna leave"

omg he is leaving
{A.a]starcraft
Wannabe

Postby Legion » Sun Aug 23, 09 12:38 pm

MænMan wrote:Lol. Why do people do this? Just post or don't post. As if we give a shit. Just stop with the drama "omg im gonna leave"

I'm sorry, I gotta point this contradiction out or it's going to bug me for about 10 seconds. You and some other guy had basically bashed me from the moment I returned to the forum. When I post to ask for my account to be removed, I continued to get bashed in so many ways or less..... and now you're telling me to stop the drama in which I didn't start to begin with? Isn't that a bit like lighting a man on fire and then telling him to stop burning things?
Legion
Regular

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Aug 23, 09 8:00 pm

Learn to take a joke. If you can't handle this online how the hell would you hold up against someone in front of you? In the real world, life doesn't give you the opportunity to back off and walk away all the time. Stand up for yourself, man! It's not like we wouldn't expect it. There's people here who can take shit just as much as they can give it. But seriously: Learn to take a joke. I had to learn that the hard way.
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Sun Aug 23, 09 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Legion » Sun Aug 23, 09 9:02 pm

I do take jokes... However, I haven't given anything out. In fact, I've only been back online for about a week and a half. But either way, my idea of a joke doesn't involve going back 2 years and being pissed about something back then. that's not a joke, that's not having a life. Either way I'm done with this topic because I already see it going into a flamewar soon, and I'm not going to contribute to that.
Legion
Regular

Postby Siva » Sun Aug 23, 09 10:05 pm

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Return to Site and forum questions