[ RELEASE ] DXSG_Smuggler_V17 NEUTFIX

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

[ RELEASE ] DXSG_Smuggler_V17 NEUTFIX

Postby KillerZ » Fri Apr 13, 07 12:09 pm

As many of you know, that if you have played the latest DXSG map, that the case in which holds the Neutron Bomb does not work!

Well I am releasing the Bug-Fix for this.

This is set to change the value of a specific keypad, and do not worry, this only is allowed to spawn in my map, so If you happen to have a keypad with the same name in your map, it will not be affected.

Thanks to NOBODY who scripted the entire thing according to what the values are in-game, and for providing the mapchecker script, which prevents it from spawning in any other map.
Attachments
DXSG_Smuggler_V17BugFix.rar
(1.02 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
KillerZ
Poster

Postby MJ12 » Fri Apr 13, 07 1:34 pm

i downloaded first XD
MJ12
Wannabe

Postby MJ12 » Fri Apr 13, 07 1:46 pm

what is it doing?
MJ12
Wannabe

Postby KillerZ » Fri Apr 13, 07 8:48 pm

The keypad for the neut case in the secret room had bToggleLock det to true, which didn't let the neut case open, and the neut case wasn't set to allow a Right-Click open, therefore, anyone without admin could not get the neutron, This fixes that bug, causing it to open upon sucessfully entering the code required.

EDIT: This, is a simple demonstration, Use the EDIT FEATURE, other than making 2 posts one after another
KillerZ
Poster

Return to Modifications